0.91: More streaming, better Zigbee, cameras with ESPHome

As far as I can tell I dont get any errors, but my mi desk lamp is not being found at all.

light:
# Yeelight
  - platform: yeelight
    devices:
      192.168.1.27:
        name: Office Desk

In your case I suspect it’s down to config. As outlined above there was a breaking change to Yeelight - it is no longer nestled within the light component and is its own component. See here

Therefore your config should show:

yeelight:
  devices:
    192.168.1.27:

And not

light:
- platform: yeelight
  devices:
    192.168.1.27:

In my case my config has been updated per the docs, so if anyone else can help please let me know!

1 Like

D’oh. I missed that note!

I have the same black screen with “Smart Home Camera” when asking Google Home to stream Camera xxx to Living Room TV. I’ve tried ticking “preload stream” in the lovelace UI as dshokouhi suggested. Still no camera feed on my Sony Bravia Android TV

Same error for me

Same problem here - “Smart Home Camera” all around. Whether on Chromecast or a Google Home Hub. This is confirmed behavior without “Preload Stream” enabled, and also looks to be the same even when preload is turned on. Sad panda. I suspect that I can do a manual service call, but I actually haven’t been able to find the time between kids, etc.

I also openly wonder if this is a case of the NabuCasa (which I am subscribed to for sanity) not issuing the right calls to connect the two. Who knows.

Ever get this working?

I get the same thing with my Amcrest cameras.

I did in fact get it working - The problem was a malformed URL for the camera. So, operator error.