0.92: HEOS, Somfy MyLink, Genius Hub

Bugger I just did a pr too.

1 Like

I tried the __init__.py too…one with comment only, one with DOMAIN = “my_cover”, still not working.

re-reading your post above, you have changed your cover.py file. Are ownership and permissions ok?

Looking at permissions, they are the same as they were previously when it worked.

Another FYI from the log:
[homeassistant.loader] Loaded my_cover from custom_components.my_cover
With no other errors showing up.

Looks ok then?

Hi, I just upgraded my dev instance from 0.91.2 to 0.92.0 and my BOM_Forcast has stopped working, my production instance is still working.

Check config says : Integration bom_forecast not found when trying to verify its sensor platform.

I originally set things up using Australian Weather Forecast using BOM Public FTP

1 Like

to @ nickrout and pergola.fabio I have a fix :slight_smile:
HA’s cover.py (that I basically copied into my_cover/cover/py and modified) itself had a change I didn’t catch.
They changed a couple of import statements to be relative to the local directory (which didn’t work for my custom cover.py), and all I had to do was to change them back the way they were before.
For example:

from . import (

changed to

from homeassistant.components.mqtt import (

All is well again.

Has anyone noticed incorrect time in 0.92 update? Ever since I updated to 0.92 I can see the time shown in error logs is lagging by an hour.

Anyone experiencing the same?

I’m having time problems but haven’t updated yet, still on 0.91.4 (the HASSIO supervisor was updated though): Time probelms

The web page says “refused to connect”

I’m having the exact same problem. No errors in log except for a
(Recorder) [homeassistant.components.recorder] Ended unfinished session (id=326 from 2019-04-25 20:48:48.944519)

did you find the issue?

I have the same problem like you. Are you fix it?

Not sure why, but the problem appears to fixed itself. I’ve made a few restarts in the meantime. Maybe that did it.

Updated to 0.92 just fine on PI B 3+.
Moved snapshot to fresh NUC, restore does not work.
Looking a .tar files, since 90.2, scripts.yaml and a few other files are missing from the nested homeassistant.tar file.

use Flux component? See https://github.com/home-assistant/home-assistant/issues/23388

Update to 92.0 from 91.4 Hassio NUC image failed. Automatic rollback failed. Fortunately I still had SSH and was able to manually issue the update to v=0.91.4 and I then had to issue a restart command to bring the web interface up.

Sorry but it is not clear how to manage this kind of warning for custom components.

Unable to find services.yaml for the custom_updater integration

I have a few custom py scripts in config/custom_components that I can consider as services.
Should I :

The best thing to do is to check the github for the custom component. Many custom component devs have updated already. With respect to the custom_updater - check the issues on the github page. Ludeeus will be updating the component this weekend however, at the moment, you don’t need to do anything at all. It’s just a warning, not an error.

On the tracker card, if you tap on the component name it will take you to the github page.

2 Likes

Thanks for the reply.
My question is not only related to custom_updater. I have a few personal scripts in the custom_components folder with the same warning.

Why are scripts in there? Well if they are yours I guess you know what to do with them…

They are simple single py files like custom_updater.py, and well I am not sure what to do with them :-).

I’am considering to switch to the new Integration File Structure and it is not so clear how to manage the services.yaml file