0.96: Notion, updated sidebar, advanced mode

All of the climate-related services are listed in the documentation.

set_away_mode no longer exists. It has been replaced by set_preset_mode and you have to indicate which preset_mode you want to set.

The services are also listed here:

1 Like

looks like the problem is known

Error while setting up platform enphase_envoy 0.96.0

need to install requests-async

Doesn’t seem like there’s a solution for hassio. :frowning:

Hi All

Can anyone confirm they have a working instance of the BOM component in either 0.95x or 0.96.x?

Its been broken for me since 95.x.

For details issue raised almost 2 weeks ago here:

BOM is working fine for me in all versions up to and including 0.96.2

Probably due to

So, I have compiled my own and copied libs to /usr/lib/arm-linux-gnueabihf

$ wget https://www.openssl.org/source/openssl-1.1.1.tar.gz
$ tar -xf openssl-1.1.1.tar.gz
$ cd openssl-1.1.1
$ sudo ./config --prefix=/usr/src/openssl-1.1.1 shared zlib
$ sudo make depend
$ sudo make
$ sudo make test
$ sudo make install
$ cp *.a *.so.1.1 /usr/lib/arm-linux-gnueabihf/

Don’t forget to backup original libs before copying.
Then, restart HA.

1 Like

It was fixed with the config checker update. lol all is good now

BMW Connected appears to have been broken with 0.96.2. Was working with 0.96.1 on HASS.io. Tried restarting service and also rebooting the entire server.

Error during setup of component bmw_connected_drive
Traceback (most recent call last):

File "/usr/src/homeassistant/homeassistant/setup.py", line 156, in _async_setup_component
    component.setup, hass, processed_config)  # type: ignore
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.7/concurrent/futures/thread.py", line 57, in run
    result = self.fn(*self.args, **self.kwargs)
  File "/usr/src/homeassistant/homeassistant/components/bmw_connected_drive/__init__.py", line 54, in setup
    accounts.append(setup_account(account_config, hass, name))
  File "/usr/src/homeassistant/homeassistant/components/bmw_connected_drive/__init__.py", line 84, in setup_account
    username, password, region, name, read_only)
  File "/usr/src/homeassistant/homeassistant/components/bmw_connected_drive/__init__.py", line 129, in __init__
    self.account = ConnectedDriveAccount(username, password, region)
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.7/site-packages/bimmer_connected/account.py", line 55, in __init__
    self._get_vehicles()
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.7/site-packages/bimmer_connected/account.py", line 190, in _get_vehicles
    logfilename='vehicles')
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.7/site-packages/bimmer_connected/account.py", line 134, in send_request
    raise IOError(msg)
OSError: Unknown status code 502, expected 200

The BMW component is still working, no changes were made to it. The API has regular outages, I had those yesterday as well, but today after another restart it’s working fine on 0.96.2.

Yup…it’s working now. Had tried probably 10 restarts with no luck. I then connected using my iOS BMW Connected app based on a suggestion I found somewhere. After I got in via my phone, I restart HA and now it’s working again. So I don’t know if it’s because I logged in via the app or just pure coincidence…but as long as it’s working, I’m good. Thanks!

I have updated to 0.96.2. The Configuration Check add-on gave an error, but seems to work all fine after the update.

1 Like

You’re right, it seems to work correctly.
Probably it’s only the configuration check addon that show an error.
It already happened in previous version with other integrations.

Thanks

1 Like

Hue is broken for me. I need to restart my Raspberry a random number of times before it starts working again.

While Hue is broken in Home Assistant, it always works fine in Node-Red so all my scripts work fine while Home Assistant is showing “Entity is unavailable” for Hue lights.

There is nothing wrong with my Hue Bridge, it is since I updated to 0.95 or 0.96.

The update breaks Hue for me also. Restarted several times without result. Restored to 0.94 and all is working fine again.

Setup failed for hue: No setup function defined.

Does anyone has a clue?

Fixed: configured Hue in configuration.yaml and updated the custom component hue sensor.

Can anyone confirm that the Pollen platform is working OK. I’ve got some errors regarding IQVIA & NUMPY

Unable to prepare setup for platform iqvia.sensor: Platform not found
Worked fine before 0.96
Thanks

My IQVIA integration is a-ok. No errors, log is clear, still getting data, etc…

1 Like

thank you

My log is pointing to a problem with numpy
Original error was: libf77blas.so.3: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory
The log list a number of fixes but will need to proceed with caution. I don’t think I installed numpy outside of HA.

Also having the same problem with FireFox. Just shows a blue banner at the top. Clearing FF’s web cache did not help. I don’t use IE, but tried it anyway and see that it too has the same problem.

I can only get Hassio 96.2 to work with Chrome (Windows or Android).

FWIW, 0.96.2 works OK for me using Firefox version 68.0.

1 Like

Check Config, and all the reload options are now hidden if you don’t have “Advanced Mode” on.