"allow_hosts": [
    "10.0.0.0/8",
    "172.16.0.0/12",
    "192.168.0.0/16"
  ]
}

I hope that helps…

4 Likes

Just ran an update check to see whether the upgrade was gonna go through but ran into this message;
ERROR:homeassistant.util.yaml.loader:YAML file /tmp/config/themes.yaml contains duplicate key “primary-color”. Check lines 2 and 33.
ERROR:homeassistant.util.yaml.loader:YAML file /tmp/config/themes.yaml contains duplicate key “primary-background-color”. Check lines 10 and 41.
ERROR:homeassistant.util.yaml.loader:YAML file /tmp/config/themes.yaml contains duplicate key “paper-card-background-color”. Check lines 5 and 45.
And a whole lot more rows concerning my themes.

Anyone else that has run into this?

So did you check the lines and see if you defined the same variable twice??? That is why you see the error. The solution is self explanatory.

i have the exact code, but now its working for me also
did an update from hassos 2.11 to 2.12 and a cold reboot
now it can be saved!

I just tried this and get this error, error goes away if I remove the !

Any ideas ?

not a valid value for dictionary value @ data[‘options’]. Got {‘workgroup’: ‘WORKGROUP’, ‘username’: ‘!secret samba_username’, ‘password’: ‘!secret samba_password’, ‘interface’: ‘’, ‘allow_hosts’: []}

EDIT: sorry, forgot to save my secrets.yaml

1 Like

Yeah, sort of. I can´t fint the file its referring to so I can´t check for duplicates. However in my themes.yaml file that´s in local/config there are no duplicates.
I just erased a bunch of themes that i´m not using anyway to see what happens.

They are definitely duplicates in themes.yaml file - I had the same error before I saw there were duplicated keys. It even gives you the line numbers…

What’s more it probably doesn’t matter (which doesn’t mean to say it shouldn’t be fixed.)

It does matter actually… Try opening up the Unused Entities or Devices pages - they are most probably blank unless you use the default theme. Try slate theme and you’ll see what I mean.

And that did the trick, removing the unused themes solved the issue. Going for an update soon.

Yes, what I meant was it probably won’t make a difference to the ability to update to 0.99.

1 Like

Oh yeah Nick - no difference for that

Hi there, is it possible to disable the vibration on mobile while pushing entity buttons?

I use it on my mobile as a remote and it’s a bit of a pain with the keys vibrating.

4 Likes

Same here, is this new since 0.99 ?? Never noticed this before

1 Like

Read the release notes:

The documents say that Custom Cards are supported. I’m sure it doesn’t make a difference but I am casting it to a television.

Missed that one :wink:

Anyway to disable the vibration?

2 Likes

Probably a setting on your phone somewhere.

I’v just noticed this error on the developer tools info page in the system health box:

error System Health component is not loaded. Add 'system_health:' to configuration.yaml

But I do have system_health: in my configuration.yaml file.

Can anyone else confirm (Hassio)?

indeed a setting on phone, but then the vibrtation is probably off for everything :slight_smile:

@Bram_Kragten is it possible to turn off vibration? :slight_smile: