2021.11: Icon picker, device links and entity categories

Hi all!

Now when we got the Icon picker which is SUPER!, when will we be able to swipe between tabs instead of clicking tabs?

New guy here so if this have been addressed somewhere, i apologise.

Regards and keep up the good work!!

// Hans

Always nice to see progress, and I hope a lot of bugfixes.
Too bad that problems with the Xiaomi Miio integration is ignored, and that the icon selector is rather limited.
Iā€™m wondering why would you want to set up icons and easy selection in a card only, with multiple lovelace interfaces, that would require multiple corrections, whereas if you had put it in Customizations under Settings, it would be a global fix.

New cosmetic issue in 2021.11.1 - some icons in Lovelace are bigger than the others. Clearing cache doesnā€™t fix it.

I had the exact same issue and this worked for me.

What did, resetting cache?

For mobile devices you can install this:

Thereā€™s a discussion topic here: https://community.home-assistant.io/t/lovelace-swipe-navigation/113806

2021.11.1 fixed the vacuum sensor values. Iā€™m about to open an issue regarding it changing to seconds instead of hours. Are these the issues you are referring to?

I just found the culprit of my lovelace disappear after upgrade. Anything that have

- type: media-control

will drop the entire lovelace from HA. 2021.11.1 did not fixed this problem

See above. Atomic Calendar card is known to cause the issue. Other than that, I donā€™t know.

There is a custom card (FORMERLY: an addon) for that. Searching HACS for ā€œLovelace Swipe Navigationā€

1 Like

I did not used that card.

Other custom cards cause the problem too. Use the browser developer tools (F12) to identify the custom card thatā€™s causing the problem and remove it (or update it, if there is a fix). IIRC mini media player is also a problem card. There may be others too.

custom card

1 Like

No, this was a reply to your post about the Tuya Integration. Changing the password to a new one and back again is what fixe that.

ā€œThis release has a more permanent fix for the issue, preventing it from happening. If you canā€™t upgrade to 2021.11 right now, we have also published Home Assistant 2021.10.7, which has the same bugfix included.ā€
Will the DST bug also be fixed in the 9.* branch? Since the energy dashboard has been broken ever since 10.* came out and is still broken in 11.*. ā†’ energy dashboard data moved up a place in most recent update Ā· Issue #57340 Ā· home-assistant/core Ā· GitHub

No, there are no plans to do that.

Then please fix the energy dashboard.

Be patient.

Define patient, how long will I be stuck at 9.7? This bug was there the entire 10.* branch and were now up to 11 and no one has been assigned.

Until itā€™s fixed. This is the nature of bugs. Some things get fixed fast, some donā€™t. If itā€™s not reproducible, the wait is usually longer.

11.1 Brakes zwave js did not respond after added a device