2021.11: Icon picker, device links and entity categories

Ahh, you are absolutely right, not sure why this didn’t appear when I first tried it? So I concluded that it must be in the customization insted.
Oh well, it shows the mdi icons, too bad that the added hue icons doesn’t show up.

And after an update for the hue they show up as well, now that’s nice!

Yes @petro I readed the message but was expecting a log message saying that the task completed successfully 
 anyway nothing important here.

Thanks

Check your logfile for errors and size.

It is the first int having the problem - not the second one. Try this:

level_template: "{{ ( state_attr('sensor.xx', '4503') | int(default=0,base=16) / 90 * 255 ) | int }}"

1 Like

@VDRainer: Can’t find log errors. Not in the ha log, not in MariaDB and not in influxDB

Can anyone also confirm slow loading in the iOS app? Mentioned also here

sorry, I do not understand exactly
 what kind of problem is there with media-control?

** TTS is NOT working any more after upgrade either Nabu CASA or Amazon Polly only get “white noise” when try to use/test from speaker.

**** Media Players are not shown in Lovelace have tried all usual clean cache try different browser (3) nothing

Working for me. Using Nabu Casa tts.cloud_say.

Any errors in your logs?

Sounds like you may have an issue with your media players. Get them working and TTS will probably work too.

What sort of media players?

Update your custom cards and then clear your cache. If that does not work, open the developer tools (F12). Go to the console tab and look at the error. Remove the offending custom card causing the error.

Im having the same issues. Running v.14.0. Cant see a newer version in HACS even though i’ve enabled beta versions.
I cant even add new cards. Its like lovelace is locked.

Missing in the release notes that the Tesla integration has been removed. Although it was not working for months now, it is at least worthy to mention. There is a replacement custom integration installable via HACS: GitHub - alandtse/tesla: Tesla custom integration for Home Assistant. This requires a refresh token be generated by third-party apps to login.

That happened last month https://www.home-assistant.io/blog/2021/10/06/release-202110/#farewell-to-the-following

1 Like

Hmm, thought I searched the site extensive enough
 Missed that one completely.

Same here having issue with Tuya integration after update.
All my bulb lights stopped working as configured devices became orphan.
Tried:

1. removing Tuya integration
  2. clearing cache
  3. rebooting
  4. reinstalling Tuya integration
  5. clearing cache again
  6. rebooting again

Tuya now is just showing my lightbulbs as “atmosphere (unsupported)”.

so in my specific case I got 7 devices (3 lights + 1 remote + 1 zigbee gateway + 2 plugs) and 2 entities (plugs)

is there any workaround to get trough this rather than downgrading Home assistant to 2021.10?
thank you in advance

1 Like

I had an MQTT issue prior to the upgrade and after the daylight changes of the last weekend in Europe. After restart everything it disappeared and not happened again, so for me it is not linked with the update.

Great to see the Tuya integration has been updated to support so much more! This made me finally do the feared upgrade from 2021.9.6. I did notice the state of the covers isn’t getting updated. Is that just me or
?

Is anyone else having Homekit integration issues? I tried adding a new device to one of my bridges via the UI and noticed each domain under the domain selector is repeated twice. (see photo). I hit submit and select the new entity (zha switch) in “include” mode. If I hit submit again, I get a “User Import malformed error” and cannot proceed to the next step. Neither integration reloads nor core restarts solve the issue. Any ideas? Looks like others are having the same issue: https://community.home-assistant.io/t/homekit-error-user-input-malformed/353390
Screen Shot 2021-11-06 at 6.24.49 PMScreen Shot 2021-11-06 at 6.24.34 PM

Hello, petro, via usb debugging Ifound I have the same issue as in this issue: Lovelace hangs due to "Uncaught (in promise) RangeError: Invalid timeZoneName"

Uncaught RangeError: Invalid timeZoneName
at Function.a.DateTimeFormat.__setDefaultTimeZone (:8123/frontend_latest/94a4fdf6.js:1)
at Array.<anonymous> (:8123/frontend_latest/app.707ed561.js:1243)
at s (:8123/frontend_latest/core.bba75532.js:1)
at n (:8123/frontend_latest/core.bba75532.js:1)
at Object.callback (:8123/frontend_latest/core.bba75532.js:1)
at n._handleMessage (:8123/frontend_latest/core.bba75532.js:1)
at WebSocket.<anonymous> (:8123/frontend_latest/core.bba75532.js:1)

and

Uncaught (in promise) RangeError: Invalid timeZoneName
at Function.a.DateTimeFormat.__setDefaultTimeZone (:8123/frontend_latest/94a4fdf6.js:1)
at Array.<anonymous> (:8123/frontend_latest/app.707ed561.js:1243)
at Object.s [as setState] (:8123/frontend_latest/core.bba75532.js:1)
at :8123/frontend_latest/core.bba75532.js:1

And what is your timezone set to?