2021.9.0: More energy, USB discovery, template ❤️

Write up an issue against the core

Do you have a recommendation for a NUC that is inexpensive?

That is getting off-topic. Please have that discussion in a separate thread.

not sure if this would be considered ‘straightforward’ but my Electricien thought so :wink:

add a FGS223 Fibaro switch and have this available (I have 2 pumps, so used the double switch)

switching them automated, depending on sunlight and temp.

Hi Francis sorry I used your suggestion but I can’t get the device_tracker to work. In the old system I had configured in the configuration.yaml this code:

#Device Traker
device_tracker:

• platform: nmap_tracker
    home_interval: 1
    hosts:
      exclude:

then I had created a family and this code:

famiglia:
entities:
- device_tracker.b0_6f_e0_0f_55_04
- device_tracker.00_e3_b2_0c_f1_30

lightsentrataswitch:
entities:
- switch.lampadario_ingresso
- light.lampadario_soggiorno

lightsuscitaswitch:
entities:
- switch.lampadario_ingresso
- switch.lampadario_cucina
- switch.top_cucina
- switch.lampada_cappa

group and hooked up the lights that had to be turned on when I entered the house and turned off when I left the house and my status, that is, the photo in the house was active outside the home was deactivated. I’m missing some steps on managing the device_tracker if you can help me. thanks claudio

You might address this than again. if it is not caused by the custom integration.

I quite like the lenovo tiny range (plenty of 2nd hand) or try ali, eg xcy mini pc - Buy xcy mini pc with free shipping on AliExpress

Same issue. Did you find a fix?

Not yet. I’ve been away so my system is still running 2021.9.0. I plan to upgrade to .4 this evening and will see what effect that has. If that doesn’t help then I’ll dig deeper.

1 Like

Hi, I just noticed after been away for few days, that something is now overriding my gauge color settings. Red, yellow and green are not anymore what I have defined them to be in \themes\th_gauge_3 -file. The values in the settings file are still correct, but something changes them so that what is displayed, is some freaking pastel color, which I absolutely hate and which makes me physically throw up. My bright yellow is somewhat pastel orange and the most discusting thing is now what used to be brighr red is now pastel red

Where can I change them back? While waiting, I have moved all tyhe gauges to separate page just avoid seeing them, if not absolutely necessary.

I have tried several OS’es and browser and they all look the same.

Second thing: TasmoAdmin now fails to start secure connection giving error :

´´´
An error occurred during a connection to 192.168.1.5:9541. Cannot communicate securely with peer: no common encryption algorithm(s).

Error code: SSL_ERROR_NO_CYPHER_OVERLAP
´´´

This happens again with several OS’s, browsers and regardless do I try to connect from inside or outside the home network.

is that a prophecy?

The home page says it is released on 6 September.

With release notes and everything but nothing on docker hub about it…

Are you seeing .4 in your setup Nick?

It’s very close

Yeah just popped up in the json…

Really nice work.
Would it not make more sense to have the gas consumption in kWh? In that way it can be respected in the total energy consumption of the house.

And please update the documentation asap to give more people the possibility to get this very cool implementation up and running. A short tutorial would really be helpful for those sensors which still need some manual tweak.

No, you are consuming a volume of gas.
Depending on how efficient the device is that you use to convert the gas to power/energy plays a big factor.
If you know the relation between m3 of gas and kWh produced/consumed in your specific case you could always create that sensor yourself.

And the quality of the gas will make a difference. Not all gas is the same.

Anyone found that the new light icon base on color temperature will make the light disappear into the white background if set to daylight white? Any settings to get it back to standard yellow/blue?

Thank you very much for the good explantation. I will check this out. But it looks, like I can just delete the wrong values with that, instead with starting from scratch.