2022.11: A heck of a release!

Read the full release announcement here
20 Likes

Oral-B support!!! Great work and thanks to the team, so many improvements here!

3 Likes

Been running the beta with no ill effects, great release :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Eagerly awaiting it to be pushed to my system so I can play around with the Lifx improvements :smiley:

1 Like

WTH, what a release, again!
Thanks for your ongoing efforts guys.

Nice!! Water meter is really nice and the refinement on automation reloading is great too!! love this.

2 Likes

I’m not seeing the select entities for LIfx IR devices. Do I have to re-add them?

Did anyone elses OpenSprinkler integration stop working after the update?

1 Like

Do you know how to configure it? I have counter counting liters of water. I created a template sensor

sensor:
  - platform: template
    sensors:
      water_m3:
        unique_id: "d031e12f-77f1-4270-bde0-0f31eff697bc"
        unit_of_measurement: m³
        value_template: "{{ states('sensor.boiler_counter_c1')|float(0) / 1000.0 }}"
        device_class: water

I see it with correct unit but energy dashboard setup doesn’t show it.

You’re missing state_class and you need to use the new template style.

Yes, but haven’t got as far to look in to it yet.

50 posts were split to a new topic: 2022.11: Card borders

Still doesn’t work

template:
  - sensor:
    - name: "Water m3"
      state: "{{ states('sensor.boiler_counter_c1')|float(0) / 1000.0 }}"
      unit_of_measurement: m³
      state_class: total_increasing

For me it looks like it needs some sort of statistics sensor but how to configure it?

Wel you left out device class now. Need all 3: device_class, state_class, and unit_of_measurement. Then you can add it but it’ll take an hour or so to generate the stats IIRC

1 Like

I removed it because the water device class was missing in vscode schema… Anyway it works now. Thanks! Strange that I have to convert my liters counter to cubic meters sensor and then energy dashboard converts it back to liters :smiley:

1 Like

Iirc, You shouldn’t have to, your UOM just needs to match your value and your device needs a state class and device class.

There’s a PR in the works for vscode to update the schema for water

1 Like

The entry asks for sensor with unit or gl. I created exact same template sensor with L and can’t add it to the dashboard

Nice release!

The only warning I received on container restart was ‘certificate’ deprecation from MQTT. Removed and all good.

You are the best! I wanted many things that have been released in this release, e.g.

• water usage on energy
  • Roborock S7 MaxV in Miio integration
  • Airthings BLE :heart:
  • and more unique_id fields

Many thanks!!! :smiley: