2022.11: A heck of a release!

I have the same, but what i tested its only in a Grid card.

Its a pop up card in my case

I rebooted, started systemd-journal-service but I still have this in logs

22-11-03 19:49:02 WARNING (raven-sentry.BackgroundWorker) [urllib3.connectionpool] Retrying (Retry(total=0, connect=None, read=None, redirect=None, status=None)) after connection broken by 'NewConnectionError('<urllib3.connection.HTTPSConnection object at 0x7fc1b9797850>: Failed to establish a new connection: [Errno 111] Connection refused')': /api/5370612/envelope/

Yet you haven’t posted a github issue.

what does 2022.11.01 fix?
There are no information in the release notes for that version…

grafik

5 Likes

51 posts were split to a new topic: Journal issues with supervised install after updating to 2022.11

Since updating, I have a really itchy right ear, why was this not in breaking changes?

Great update guys, need to revert the more info graph changes though, don’t think that was thought through.

1 Like
1 Like

Simply check the release page

1 Like

Wow. I’ve seen threads hijacked before, but this one seems to be going for a record!

1 Like

Yeah perhaps a mod could shift all the supervised posts to a new thread.

3 Likes

Hi.

After this update, my KNX integration stops working.
If re-add it in step of adding knxkeys-file it displays the error “An error occured”.
Currently my only workaround was to downgrade back.

Hello,

After the release of 2022.11.0 my interval as described in my configuration.ymal changed.

This my code in my configuration.ymal

- platform: scrape
    resource: "https://oilprice.com/oil-price-charts/"
    name: Brent Oil
    select: '#pagecontent > div.siteContainer.oilprices > div.oilprices__centercolumn > table:nth-child(1) > tbody.row_holder > tr:nth-child(2) > td.last_price'
    unit_of_measurement: "$/bbl"
    scan_interval: 3600

The result should be an update every hour which it did. But now it changes every 600 seconds (10 minutes) after the release 2022.11.0. update.

Somebody knows how can I solve this issue?

Thank you in advance

Hi :wave:!
Please open an issue at GitHub for such problems providing more information like logs (see also https://www.home-assistant.io/integrations/knx/#logs-for-the-knx-integration).
Its hard to find and keep track of such things when their only mention is the 239th comment on a very broad topic thread.

2 Likes

I am just getting started with HA and have no sensors like that, but I can definitely see a problem with masking lost sensor readings.

Next time flag the post, only a few of us are on here way too much.

2 Likes

My deconz sensors and lights are all messed up now. Lost the light levels of my Aqara motion sensors and quite a few devices showing in Phoscon not showing up on HA. Anyone else noticing this?

Probably just need to refresh your web browser.

3 posts were merged into an existing topic: Journal issues with supervised install after updating to 2022.11

Hey Guys, why do I have a frame on Mushroom chips… just why?