2022.11: A heck of a release!

Please revert (or give option) to old-style. Statistics display is missing important details I need

5 Likes

Hello

Same concern as some members
Capture

Despite the procedure indicated for corrected.

I also suggested @petro
https://community.home-assistant.io/t/2022-11-a-heck-of-a-release/483295/152

but nothing seems to work

2 Likes

Only gal/h or gal/d sensors showed up for me, which kinda makes sense I guess, but not at the same time. I think this is related to the energy dashboard needing kwh and not kw, but I donā€™t truly know.

I got the same after the latest update. Even the recorder starts complaining :disappointed:

Tried repairing everything but nothing works

1 Like

Still no support for new bosch smart home hardware :frowning:

Is anyone else having any issues with state_image? All of mine stopped working after updating, I did not notice anything listed in breaking changes.

Map card shows the person at bottom of the card after update.

3 Likes

I have the same, but what i tested its only in a Grid card.

Its a pop up card in my case

I rebooted, started systemd-journal-service but I still have this in logs

22-11-03 19:49:02 WARNING (raven-sentry.BackgroundWorker) [urllib3.connectionpool] Retrying (Retry(total=0, connect=None, read=None, redirect=None, status=None)) after connection broken by 'NewConnectionError('<urllib3.connection.HTTPSConnection object at 0x7fc1b9797850>: Failed to establish a new connection: [Errno 111] Connection refused')': /api/5370612/envelope/

Yet you havenā€™t posted a github issue.

what does 2022.11.01 fix?
There are no information in the release notes for that versionā€¦

grafik

5 Likes

51 posts were split to a new topic: Journal issues with supervised install after updating to 2022.11

Since updating, I have a really itchy right ear, why was this not in breaking changes?

Great update guys, need to revert the more info graph changes though, donā€™t think that was thought through.

1 Like
1 Like

Simply check the release page

1 Like

Wow. Iā€™ve seen threads hijacked before, but this one seems to be going for a record!

1 Like

Yeah perhaps a mod could shift all the supervised posts to a new thread.

3 Likes

Hi.

After this update, my KNX integration stops working.
If re-add it in step of adding knxkeys-file it displays the error ā€œAn error occuredā€.
Currently my only workaround was to downgrade back.

Hello,

After the release of 2022.11.0 my interval as described in my configuration.ymal changed.

This my code in my configuration.ymal

- platform: scrape
    resource: "https://oilprice.com/oil-price-charts/"
    name: Brent Oil
    select: '#pagecontent > div.siteContainer.oilprices > div.oilprices__centercolumn > table:nth-child(1) > tbody.row_holder > tr:nth-child(2) > td.last_price'
    unit_of_measurement: "$/bbl"
    scan_interval: 3600

The result should be an update every hour which it did. But now it changes every 600 seconds (10 minutes) after the release 2022.11.0. update.

Somebody knows how can I solve this issue?

Thank you in advance