2022.5: Streamlining settings

i also have this in my log file now, any idea what it is?

2022-05-04 22:33:09 ERROR (SyncWorker_5) [root] Uncaught exception
RuntimeError: module compiled against API version 0xf but this version of numpy is 0xe

relax and enjoy. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Continue on error goes on each service, not the whole sequence

2 Likes

continue_on_error goes on your individual service calls, not on the script itself

3 Likes

So a known error in beta went to prod?
:frowning:

Currently recieving the followinng error, on Home Assistant OS. Am i right suggesting the image needs time to populate??

22-05-04 21:42:33 ERROR (SyncWorker_5) [supervisor.docker.interface] Can't install ghcr.io/home-assistant/qemux86-64-homeassistant:2022.5.0: 404 Client Error for http+docker://localhost/v1.41/images/ghcr.io/home-assistant/qemux86-64-homeassistant:2022.5.0/json: Not Found ("no such image: ghcr.io/home-assistant/qemux86-64-homeassistant:2022.5.0: No such image: ghcr.io/home-assistant/qemux86-64-homeassistant:2022.5.0")

Give it some time.

Continue on error
Will continue on error works on (individual actions) in parallel Actions ?

yes it does

2 Likes

Hey guys, I absolutely appreciate the amount of updates and improvements. Strangely, I updated (my config says 2022.5.0) but I do not see anything change in the configuration menu (which should now be settings). What happend? Thanks in advance, SilentScreamer

1 Like

Type ā€˜cā€™ from anywhere then type ā€˜restart serverā€™ and press enter
Screen Shot 2022-05-04 at 4.58.05 PM

Thereā€™s no reason to navigate to any particular page.

1 Like

You may need to do ctrl + F5 or cmd + R to hard refresh the browser

2 Likes

Awesome looking release. Nervous to upgrade on a .0 release but it has so much!

And I already learned something new! Thanks cryznik, that worked!

No, they tried a fix of rebuilding the numpy wheels for the final release but it ended up still being present. As @frenck said it was not related to a HASS code change:

I donā€™t see any reason why this happens:

• Our Numpy wheel is built on 6 Jan, and hasnā€™t changed since then.
  • Our Python version and base image havenā€™t changed in the past releases.
  • Nothing in b6 ā†’ b7 is (or can be) NumPy related.
1 Like

Disabling stuff in automations YESS! I have proposed that multiple times and was declined as it was deemed too complex for little use.

What is the usecase? Why one might need a trigger or condition in automation that is disabled? Shouldnt it be removed/deleted/commented if its disabled?

As the release notes say:

Sometimes, you may want to disable a specific trigger, action, or condition, whether this is for testing, a temporary workaround, or any other reason.

In YAML, youā€™d comment out parts of your automation, but if you wanted to do that in the UI, the only option you have is to delete it from the automation or script.

Aaah. Sorry. Missed this one - using yaml only.

This release looks absolutely great, amazing work to all the Devs and the community that feed them.

1 Like