2022.7: A stunning performance

Where did you read that Bluetooth is only broken if you are not using a Core installation? I interpreted as that the list of Bluetooth integrations are also broken when you use the Home Assistant OS installation.

Because, if you are running core, you can still use python 3.9 (I guess, havenā€™t seen that 3.10 is minimum, now).

Why do you add a false inside the bool example? I tested it out and I canā€™t seem to understand the need to add this? Is this suppose to be the default value of bool?

ESPHome has the same limitation as BLE monitor, see their ā€˜Noteā€™ on this page Xiaomi Mijia BLE Sensors ā€” ESPHome

There is a filter sign there, itā€™s just hard to see.

noā€¦ the pipes are in the image, check again.

I have seen the information/statement about the "Check Home Assistant " addon which is depreciated.
So it has to be removed in our systems ?

Have the same problem. Looking forward to a solution or 2022.7.1.

I use Studio Code and see all the time those kind of linesā€¦ but yes there are pipes :slight_smile:

I dont have such an addon. Or ever used before. :slight_smile:

same here. my ecovacs is broken ~~`

Thatā€™s the ā€œstandardā€ way, by not polling the device. But there was something with ESPHome where you could poll that device for the status. Not good for battery life, but was possible.

But that seems to be dropped by ESPHome, I canā€™t find it anymore. :frowning: I know that was a thing at least one and a half or two years ago, because I tried it (didnā€™t work for my case, so I didnā€™t use it)ā€¦

Than Iā€™m out, sorry, but if nobody does polling BT devices anymore, youā€™ll have to work without battery status. :expressionless: :wink:

best in my opinion container (docker-compose)

Did you check the doc?
If you already used int, float, ā€¦ or any conversion filter in the past, you might get an ideaā€¦

As it happens after migrating from a Pi to Virtualbox, I kept a 2nd instance of HA running on the Pi at the other end of my house (to help with bluetooth range issues) . So Iā€™m hoping I can just ignore the Supervisor update on the Pi keep MyFlora going on that. Iā€™ll be back to the old range problems again, but at least itā€™ll work. Hopefully someone can confirm :slight_smile:

Netatmo local Stream- broken tooā€¦.

Hi, the new History page is great, the ability to filter out different areas/devices/entities is all great.

However I often find myself debugging by looking at the full list of entities in the full history page. Is there a way to see all entities the same as before?

Not really helping in your case, but have you considered moving to a DIY solution?

Iā€™m using these in combination with an ESP32, because I didnā€™t want to fiddle around with batteries and the usual corrosion with the MiFlora sensors.

They are really easy to implement in ESPHome, if you go down that road, let me know, I can post the ESP code. :slight_smile:

great release, so fast! thanks to the team.

learning how to make py-spyā€™s was great. Also noticed that in that process, I can no longer see the .svg files in my Samba share on the Mac, and have to resort to Studio code server to reveal them
(using ssh keys in the flow shouldnā€™t have impacted the Samba share?)

another issue: https://github.com/home-assistant/core/issues/74620
Here travel time config flow is broken

other than that. Flying colors!

(o and yes, we ā€˜needā€™ the show all button in Historyā€¦ without showing entity selectors for all ofc :wink: ) grown so accustomed to using the History panel for the grand overview, there really is no replacement currently, and manually adding more than a couple is not a very streamlined experience at all, now this is taken from us)

All the more a pity since it just had started to work so well in the previous release, which perfected the filters for in/excluded entities, and seeing even the largest installs fly by.

1 Like

Check your ā€œVeto filesā€ setting in the samba share addon. Anything listed there will not be shared.

1 Like