2022.9: Home Assistant Birthday Release!

Thanks @Petro , it worked like a charm

Thanks @mterry63 for the doc of the broken link
it works as already answered to @petro

In the doc it is not clear that the new parameter has to be added to "quiet + space " because at first i replaced “quiet” by the new parameter

Tried.
MQTT does not start normally.
And everything related to MQTT does not work.
Tasmota, zifbee2mqtt and all their sensors are not working.
But the broker works.
The network client monitors sensor changes.

Now you know the MQTT integration is failing. Open a separate topic and the community will help you.

I’m having the same issue with my Honeywell thermostats. The Target temperature controls have disappeared when I updated to 2022.9.

Ok.
Thank you.

Hi ,

I have a supervised installation which is flagged unsupported ( HA supervisor )

You are running an unsupported installation
Below is a list of issues found with your installation, click on the links to learn how you can resolve the issues.

connectivity_check

Link to the page “connectivity check” … Connectivity check - Home Assistant

Running the busctl command does not fix the issue here.

HA version in the signature

Please advise ?
Thank you

After you re-enable the connectivity check you have to wait for HA to update it’s cache of host info. Or you can force it by doing ha host reload. Then it will see it’s enabled again

Anyone tried updating to 2022.9.2 with docker? Seems that the new image is not available yet?

hello Petro, i have the same issue and i trying to install flux from Integration but the error appears: “This integration does not support configuration via the UI”
so, how to install it?

I am using the last version HA 2022.9.2
Thanks in advance.
Gaby

By using the documentation and editing configuration.yaml. Flux - Home Assistant

After doing “ha host reload” there is still the error

You are running an unsupported installation
Below is a list of issues found with your installation, click on the links to learn how you can resolve the issues.

connectivity_check

Hi all, After the update I have a problem with HA android app only when I am not in my LAN. the app starts but in main page everythnig Is empty…

But Energy, map are working…
If I close/open app several times It works again…

I was migrating old mqtt light to new … and it doesn’t work in 2022.9.1

Any one else notice the companion app takes a lot longer to reconnect when opening the app after a while? Using the Android app, it takes noticeably more time to re-connect when launching the app (when the app is closed in background after a while). It used to re-connect and refresh the dashboard a lot faster.

Clearing caches in the app didn’t help.

For those that are having mqtt problems, there are mqtt fixes on 2022.9.2.

Same problem, but only outside the lan, right?

I also notice this within my LAN, though I connect through exernal IP (own domain with NGNX Proxy).

Since the last upgrade 2022.9, the button to save changes in automations and scripts has disappeared,
The problem does not exist in the English language but only in my language (Hebrew),
Anyone else experience this?

It’s nice to see the Ecowitt integration. I already have the HACS version so I am wondering if I need to do anything???

When I link to the documentation from the HACS version it is going to the same page as the “official” integration, so does that mean the HACS version has been automatically moved over, even though the GitHub pages seems different. I assume the old info has just been copied into the HA GitHub docs??

1 Like