2023.11 To-do: Add release title

Hi all, I added Local To-do to see what it is but now I want to remove it. Even after I delete the list I still see it in the side bar. How can I remove it? Thanks

Yes, I see Supervisor in the dropdown list of logs. All entries in there are green.

Anyone else having issues with automations ? I have many that no longer work after the update to 2023.11

Check your logs for errors.

check for automations using a device ID and correct the device IDs in your automations, but it is best to use entity IDs so that this doesnā€™t happen.

Please comment on the feature request relevant to this, rather than polluting this thread.

I tried the update again and now I DO see an error in the Supervisor log (not sure why I didnā€™t see it with previous attempts). Here is the error(s):

23-11-03 07:22:31 ERROR (MainThread) [supervisor.docker.interface] Canā€™t install ghcr.io/home-assistant/yellow-homeassistant:2023.11.0: 404 Client Error for http+docker://localhost/v1.43/images/ghcr.io/home-assistant/yellow-homeassistant:2023.11.0/json: Not Found (ā€œNo such image: ghcr.io/home-assistant/yellow-homeassistant:2023.11.0ā€)
23-11-03 07:22:31 WARNING (MainThread) [supervisor.homeassistant.core] Updating Home Assistant image failed
23-11-03 07:23:18 INFO (MainThread) [supervisor.homeassistant.api] Updated Home Assistant API token

Any help on how to resolve this?

Technically possibly, definitely something to consider for the future! You are welcome to make a post in the feature requests forum.

You can go to Settings > Devices & services then click on the Local Todo then ... and Delete.

My Flo did not have an issue with the update

2023.11.0 made my HA extremely slow. Going to revert to 10.5 or whatever the latest 10 release was.

Mini pc a handful of years old 8 core 32gb ram with ssd hardly being used.

I did but I still have the icon on the sidebar. Can click that and add a list again (which again adds an entry in ā€œDevices & servicesā€)

Thanks for your reply. Same behavior on my system now. Still a little strange though.

To everyone who knows what a creeper or a zombie pigman is: 2023.11 also added support for Bedrock Edition servers :wink:

I do now. :rofl:

1 Like

Iā€™ve noticed this as well. Quite a few blueprints are broken after this update.

Processor spikes are normal on complex operations. Whatā€™s noticeable between last version and this version is less processor use. I skipped the beta this release, updated on Wednesday.

The 2 large spikes are restarts. The periodic spikes are my 4am nightly backup.

There is strange behavior with Shelly Wall Display.

• It update values every 5minutes, but values hands on. If wall display shows - 28*C that in home assistant value is from last restart or when i reload the devices. Only then it updates values with the same which is on wall display.
    If i wont restart the wall display or don`t press the Reload Device in HA, the values are stuck and wont changeā€¦

You can already do that. Thatā€™s how and conditions work. If you have 4 anded conditions, the first is checked, if that passes it looks at the second and so on. Any time it fails, it does not check beyond that and fails the overall condition. This is how and works in all software languages too.

1 Like

@SgtBatten Weā€™ve already looked into this. This stems from blueprints using incorrect defaults on selectors. Itā€™s not a bug, but a bad blueprint. Please let the author of the blueprint know.

See this issue for details

In the case of the issue above, the default should be '' or [] for a device selector because it will output a list or string depending on the number of devices that are selected.

1 Like