2023.5: Let's talk!

This release has broken all scrape configurations in yaml and in the scrape integration. Is anyone else having issues with this?

I have some unifi cameras in my home assistant, it is possible to expose those to google home?
I use Nabu Casa for google home.

Thank you

yes, the camera is a valid domain for google assistant, offcourse!! :slight_smile:

Thanks,
I was asking because if I search for “camera” in the expose tab, nothing come out, and if I search “garage” the camera with that name doesn’t come out.

Are unifi cameras not compatible?

Have you enabled stream: ?

I was able to find the assist toggle in the device setting, my camera appeared in google home, but it’s saying "live video not available. I will wait a bit, maybe it take time

I can see the cameras in home assistant, do I have to enable something else?

Don’t know, I use yaml

Hi.
Under Let’s Talk 2023.5: Let's talk! - #36 by neebski you posted:

Did you ever get any response to your question?, perhaps from other directions/etc.?
I’m wondering about getting a Sonos Era 300 and whether it would support HA’s voice assistant processing or not, and how to set it up if it does? The HA article Assist - Talking to Home Assistant - Home Assistant and its related links don’t seem to make clear how to go about that or even if it’s possible!
Any insight you’ve gained re Sonos and HA’s Voice Assistant integration would be much appreciated.