2023.6: Network storage, favorite light colors, new integrations dashboard

At the command line interface (CLI), type in ‘apk update’ and press enter. If that doesn’t process, you might need to put ‘sudo’ in front it.

Trying to update supervised installatio with latest deb.

The following packages have unmet dependencies:
systemd-resolved : Depends: systemd (= 252.5-2bpo11+1) but 247.3-7+deb11u2 is to be installed
Breaks: systemd (< 251.3-2
) but 247.3-7+deb11u2 is to be installed
E: Unable to correct problems, you have held broken packages.
Suggestions, please?

Anybody else has problems connecting with the Home Assistant App on iOS to Home Assistant after upgrading to 2023.6.3? When it works on the ground floor AP and I move to the first floor (different AP) I get a timeout connecting. I had this several releases ago as well but that got fixed (somehow). Now it is back. When I start the Wireguard VPN that lands on HomeAssistant it always succeeds to connect, if I move back to the floor where it worked before it also works.
I have restarted HA but that didn’t solve the issue.

Update: Seems to have been a misbehaving local AP. Restarting that fixed the problem. Sorry for the noise in this thread.

My setup is slightly different to yours, I use a Raspbee II rather than a Conbee II (it sits inside the Pi4 slotting onto the GPIO pins). I also only use ZHA, I don’t have any deconz integrations (just in case this is a difference).

I did have problems when I replaced my SD card with an SSD drive. I got a 1m & 2m USB 3 cable (it came as a package from Amazon as the best price, no other reason I got 2). I first tried the SSD card using the 1m cable , no good, couldn’t see my ZigBee devices. I then tried the 2m cable. Bingo! Things then worked perfectly.

Don’t know if any of this helps, good luck.

1 Like

I tried updating to 6.3 but I can’t do the apk command. I guess it’s because I am logged as ha?

What version of debian?

I don’t think @Tromperie 's advice relates to your install, but in any event you are already root, so why would you use sudo?

i tried sudo because ‘apk update’ didnt do anything, I dont dont think apk is valid command for CLI.

What install method do you have?

What install method does @Tromperie have?

I did a pyscript to delete the old backup files. I can define how many files to keep.

1 Like

I never know how to answer that, I just installed in on my raspberry pi, where nothing else is running.

There are several install methods, sounds like you are using HAOS.

indeed i do use HAOS

Then I don’t think apk update will fix anything.

For more general people like me, this helps a lot

1 Like

Anybody else having problems with the new Assist via http?

Thats how mine looks but for the Google Assistant SDK with Assist.

HAOS in a VM, so the same.

I didn’t say it would fix the problem, but it seemed to for me.

I am using Wyoming with Whisper and Piper.

so it means that all the command_line I have in different .yaml files (referred from configuation.yaml with include_dir_merge_list or include namefile.yaml) need to be moved in configuration.yaml under command_line?.. this is really a uge amount of work!!!