2024.3: Drag 'n Drop it like it's hot! 🎉

Release was delayed a bit, in release stream it just showed as finished, so try again.

1 Like

Thks, it’s ok now :wink:

1 Like

For interest, you can see the state of the builds here

and you can drill down for more detail.

6 Likes

The new detailed view for individual devices on the energy dashboard is great! Now I just have to find how can I import my energy history from a csv in HA statistics.

3 Likes

My dashboard has been completed built with yaml as I wanted a title that spanned the page then individual cards underneath. I may need to rethink this approach as the gui and now drag and drop functionality may be winning me over.

have a look at this…

3 Likes

Anyone else still not able to connect Roombas? If you have been successful, please share. Mine have been unusable since 2024.2.3

Cannot add Webmin… Unexpected error for all servers. No SSL.

1 Like

I think this is because I have 2fa enabled in webmin and the integration is not expecting it. So just fails.

I don’t have 2fa. It’s not exposed outside too…

Thanks @karwosts
Really looking forward to adding the new devices energy graph.

The outliers button is such a small but awesome improvement. I would say I have spent hours in total looking for the erroneous values. So good!

1 Like

I just updated to 2024.3.0 to play around with the new Sections view. I created a new dashboard, but Sections (experimental) is not listed in the View drop down. Is there something else I need to do to enable it?

Thanks!

2 Likes

Make sure you have cleared the browser cache.

2 Likes

Thank you! I could have sworn I did that, but apparently now. It’s showing up now.

1 Like

Noob question, am I supposed to overwrite the beta with the release?

Uneventful update for me.

I like the new script fields.

Alarmo fix has just been released.

Unfortunately no improvement in start up time for me, but it is not HA’s fault.

Untitled

So I ditched the Dahua integration as the dev no longer has time to work on it. A quick look at the core ONVIF integration seemed like it could do what I want. So I added that instead. Now the slowest integration is HA’s fault :slight_smile:

Untitled2

Still, it improved to under a minute now.

Kudos to the UI folks. This is an awesome and lovely QOL feature!

Just to ask quickly; I’m not sure if this is a bug, browser support, 3rd-party extension or documentation wording issue but on Firefox the circled pencil “handle” appears to be unclickable, the rest of the card is though! Anyone else finding that?

Regards,
K

1 Like

I just made the mistake of hitting update whilst at work… it’s now stuck in a boot loop with not enough time in between for me to gain access to the log. :man_facepalming:

EDIT: got a glimpse:
Supervisor log has this-
24-03-07 09:23:41 ERROR (MainThread) [supervisor.api.ingress] Ingress error: Cannot connect to host 172.30.32.1:64475 ssl:default [Connect call failed ('172.30.32.1', 64475)]

Can you start in safe mode?

Do you have the 3rd party Start Time integration installed?

It is the only one that caused boot loops during the beta that I can remember.