I am looking for a touchscreen monitor to operate my Home Assistant visualization via a touchscreen build in a wall. I will operate the touchscreen with a NUC7i3BNK.
I got many insights in this topic, but as this is a new request, I am opening a new topic.
My requirements for the touchscreen are:
- Size: Ideally 27-31", but 24" would be still ok also
- Smooth touch operation: Tablet like
- Antiglare to avoid reflections and fingerprints
- Nice colors and viewing angle: So I assume I should go for an IPS panel
- Open frame to integrate it into my wall
Recommendation in the above linked topic is manufacturer Iiyama, but unfortunately they do not offer a product matching all requirements.
I believe product most matches my needs is Philips 242B1TFL, but I have not found any feedback or product review on this.
So I apprecciated, if you folks could provide some thought on my requirements as well as which product you would recomment to purchase in my case.
Thanks a lot!