3-D Printers

I just did a search and discovered there’s a MicroCenter about 35 min away from me. Wasn’t even aware of them but looks like they have a pretty good selection of printers and accessories; I’m going to take a ride up there later in the week and pick up a couple of reels… and whatever else I might find!

Thanks a lot for the tip @Blinkwise. Didn’t even know they were in NJ.

So I take it your happy with the quality?

I am very happy with the quality but being fairly new I do not have much to compare it to. I have had no errors that were caused by the filament though and have been printing something non-stop for the last 2 weeks.

Also you will LOVE microcenter if yours is anything like mine. Very competitive pricing and staff that is actually knowledgeable.

1 Like

I just ordered a spool of 3D MARS Wood-Infused PLA off Amazon. I have a MicroCenter about an hour away but honestly I’d rather pay more and wait for shipping than drive to where it is located. If this brand doesn’t work well I may have to rethink it.

1 Like

Yeah, I’m planning a little road trip in a day or two to check it out. Thanks again for making me aware of it; there isn’t much in the area beyond Best Buy which is great for a quick stop for a consumer product or the one remaining Electronics place that is more for parts and pieces though it’s run by old timers who know analog AND digital electronics.

So this place will be a great gap filler for me.

Just keep in mind that fiber infused filament will wear a little more than straight PLA or ABS, etc. on your head so just keep an eye on that if you use a lot of it. Normal use should be fine.

1 Like

No such luck here. I think the closest one to me is in Houston Tx.

I am having an issue on my printer as the printer is not letting me to have the access of it and I have also tried to fix that as well but did not happen anything. It also gave me Epson printer error code e-01.

I have this and it is awesome…