433toMQTTto433 Gateway Device List

you should compile with ESP8285

Is there any way to handle a motion sensor that only sends a message on motion detected, but not on motion off? I don’t know how to handle that in home assistant config. If I don’t, home assistant just says motion is on always.

create an automation that sets it to off after 1 second.

cheap chinese motion sensor, only send message when movements are detected

Thanks, I’ll do that!

Thanks for your not helpful reply.

You’re welcome

that are the better ones.

Just got these Digoo door sensors, they work but only transmit on open. The also look to be identical to the Vstarcam door sensors (AF117) , though I have not tested those.
https://m.banggood.com/Digoo-DG-HOSA-433MHz-Window-Door-Sensor-PIR-Detector-Wireless-Remote-Controller-External-Siren-p-1163239.html

Hello, I have one PIR Kerui P817, but I only get the “on” state topic, in HA I only have the state on triggered!
How I can fix this?

Hi @canossa,

Considering you have set the default topic for the RF gateway, you should have now a binary sensor, with “on” payload sent by the PIR sensor (“xxxxxx” in my example below). An “off” payload needs to be sent and the easiest way of doing it is to concatenate “off” to original payload (classic “on” and “off” could be used for payload but it would require setting up an additional sensor and automation).

The automation included below would reset the binary second after 5 seconds the initial “on” payload (“xxxxxx”) has been received. Replace payload with your code and pirx with a human readable value.

#Binary sensor
- platform: mqtt
  state_topic: 'home/433toMQTT'
  name: 'PIRx'
  payload_on: 'xxxxxx'
  payload_off: 'xxxxxxoff'
  device_class: motion

#Automation
- alias: Reset PIRx state
  initial_state: 'on'
  trigger:
    - platform: state
      entity_id: binary_sensor.pirx
      to: 'on'
      for: 
         seconds: 5
  action:
    - service: mqtt.publish
      data:
        topic: "home/433toMQTT"
        payload: "xxxxxxoff"
2 Likes

Dear, does HT6P20B transmission protocol support? I am interested to implement it with an ESP LoLin for the PPA alarm sensors that I already have installed. Are there already the probes?

Thanks, work fine!

Got some of these wall switches working:

https://www.aliexpress.com/wholesale?catId=0&initiative_id=SB_20180117181103&SearchText=century+aoke+86+wall+panel+remote

Has anyone taken a run at the BLE presence detection. Wondering what the range is on those cards?

You have the model because the link is no longer useful

@EAN

What you need to look for is D026 (appears from multiple suppliers with different brands however product description matters) such as this one:

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/5Pcs-Lot-KERUI-D026-Wireless-Window-Door-Magnet-Sensor-Detector-For-KERUI-Home-Burglar-Security-Alarm/32831169638.html?

1 Like

Thanks for the information!!!

does anyone know for sure if the sonoff PIR2 (motion detector) or DW1 (door/window sensor) is compatible with the gateway?

And I can definitively say that hunter ceiling fan remotes are NOT compatible with the gateway as it stands right now.

I’m still playing around with trying to find a work around tho.