433toMQTTto433 Gateway Device List

wow, good job. did you put that leds where? around of your house? Can you make a vídeo and share with us?

It’s going inside a wood frame my wife is making to indirectly light a stain glass artwork her sister just made. I got the lights ready. I’ll definitely post it once it’s made.

1 Like

One more gadget. It is a rf mini wireless remote.

I ordered 3 of them, but unfortunately, they all have the same code “5592328” 24bit with a pulselength of 391. They sell 2, 3, and 4 button remotes just like this one if you need more than one code. I have no idea how to reprogram them.

1 Like

The stain glass artwork is done and the Tonixtar indoor led string lights are displayed in this video where I use home assistant on my laptop to go through the modes pretty quickly. If you listen closely you can hear my grandfather clock automation in home assistant playing the 15 minute past the hour chime using speakers on the raspberry pi. :slight_smile: This is documented in another forum (search grandfather clock)

1 Like

This Leak Sensor is working well with OpenMQTTGateway:

2 Likes

anyone can recommend some cheap door / windows sensors that send open and close signal?

@Sthope
The sensor you linked is D025.
Both open and closed signals are sent only by D026 (they have multiple branding but the D026 product type is important). This is if you want to go RF way (for Z-wave/Zigbee products, which also send different codes, the prices are way higher).
https://www.aliexpress.com/item/2pcs-D026-Wireless-Door-Window-Sensor-Detector-with-Battery-For-KERU-GSM-PSTN-Alarm-Security-System/32631524338.html?

1 Like

Thank you!

Now I can identify them!! :slight_smile:

Is there an alternative link for this for the same door sensor?
It’s not there anymore

Anyone tested Kerui Door sensor like this if it sends more than 1 signal?

https://www.gearbest.com/alarm-systems/pp_659761.html?wid=21

I don’t know maybe by googling you will find an equivalent

For the link you posted before

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/High-grade-Wireless-Magnetic-Door-sensor-Window-Open-and-Close-detector-for-Home-Security-alarm-system/32657321054.html

What should I look for in the specs? Or is just trial and error until I get the right one?

1 Like

It was tested by @masterkenobi

Like @Petrica said few posts above, search for sensors that have “D026” on the description and run away from “D025”, then you’ll know it send 2 (open and close) signals instead of 1.

I have the fuers D026 Door and Window sensors and they are not very useful as while they do send an open/closed/tamper signal it comes with different id’s which is a bit of a pain :frowning:

Do you mean each Open comes with a different ID?

No, but open and closed do

Well isn’t that what we expect it to be??

A ID for Open, a ID for Close, then we can keep track on whats the state of the window/door(?)

No the ID’s should be the same the message should be open/closed

Actually D026 sends 3 different codes (including tamper, when sensor is removed from its place - it has a switch on the back). The build quality of these items is quite good. Unfortunately they only come in white, however with a can of spray paint they can be painted in the actual color of the door (and paint doesn’t seem to affect RF range).
Look for reputable sellers on aliexpress and you’re likely get it.

1 Like

Doesn’t something like work? Always thought that’s how they should work

binary_sensor:
      - platform: mqtt
        name: "Window 01"
        qos: 0
        state_topic: "home/433toMQTT"
        payload_on: "OPEN ID"
        payload_off: "CLOSE ID"
        device_class: opening
1 Like