A beautiful HA Wall Dashboard - Where/how to get?

Hi,

I want to create a dashboard that can earn a place as a centerpiece in our living room. It just needs to give me an overview of what lights are on, doors are open, ventilation speed etc. and some simple controls. Apart from that I want to see our iCal family calendar and have some to-do overview.

Unfortunately, I (subjective opinion) really dislike almost every one of the dashboards people have shared around the web, including on here. Most I just see as a terrible mess of tiles, and I would not personally put them on the wall in a otherwise modern and nice house. I might just be looking the wrong places?

The only thing I could find that had some, to me, pleasing elements are done by the same guy:

and

I like how an original color scheme was used, and that there’s some solid animations going on. I haven’t seen anything comparable to this, or any code I could steal to get a UI looking this solid.

Another UI I like is what you can create on Dakboard. They have some really pleasing looks, and I love especially how their calendar/agenda views look. This is sort of how I imagine the calendar part of my dashboard to look:

The closest I could find to a somewhat pleasing Lovelace design was this:

Anyone that can share me some stylish options? It is absolutely no requirement that it is free, I will much rather pay for it, than have to put much time into it.

Have you looked at HomePanel?

Thank you for the reply. I had not heard of that, but it looks interesting. Will dive deeper into what it is.

Have you had any luck making a real Wall Dashboard in HA?
For me the Event section connected to my calendar is the most important thing, the HA integration secondary. And the design and look must be neat, clean, logical and user friendly, so the WAF stays high :wink: