A different take on designing a Lovelace UI

I can’t replicate this issue so it’s incredibly hard to test, search for transform perspective blurry or translatez blurry

You have to edit the sidebar, here’s time_date

Hello, everyone,

Does anyone of you know how I can increase the distances marked in red in the photo…

I would like to add another step with buttons!

2 Likes

Hey,
could you share the code of your Weather and Calendar template ?

I’m sorry, @Mattias_Persson, I’m totally ripping you off - but I’m giving you ALL the credit.

Put up most of my config on Github. If someone is interested, it can be found here.

I’m planning on uploading the rest - including automations and scripts.

@sirtraskold , @Abeksis , @ohhomix , @danieljarhult , @venealis

11 Likes

thats nice, can you say where you defined the sensor “rss_search_result” ? i cant find it in your files?

I created a Dropdown Helper. That gets you an input_select entity that you can use as the ‘rss_search_list’.
The ‘rss_search_result’ sensor is in ‘hass-config/include/template.yaml’

Hi André,

which Tablet you use?

Samsung Galaxy Tab A7

Hi @Mattias_Persson, sorry to tag you but have you any idea how I can resolve this issue with the marquee effect. Thanks in advance.

See previous post

okay but somewhere you must enter the URL that he parse or?

hass-config/feedparser.yaml at main · sagaland93/hass-config (github.com)

Thank you André for sharing your config, I’m following your lovelace code to add the additional column for more entities and additional changes that you implemented. Also kudos to @Mattias_Persson who created this dashboard and I forgot to thank before.

1 Like

Excellent progress. Sadly that logic is bit beyond my skills and understanding. But perhaps I’ll wrap my head around it one day.

Ended up going with a template entity like you suggested for now. Cheers for all the help!

Hi, can you share your code?

Thanks for the tip! I got that in there but still seeing this now:image

Hey Matt

Many thanks for your response.
Unfortunately it didn’t bring any improvement. I also have problems with the Mushroom theme. So I’m going to set up the whole Hassio again. Nevertheless, thank you for your efforts!

How do I make the number of other updates appear as a number in the update footer?
Currently, the number of updates for the Home Assistant and Community Store is displayed.

Hello @Mattias_Persson . Popups are not working. Is this due to the browse mod update? Add the devices but nothing changes. Thank you

have to change that:

action: fire-dom-event
browser_mod:
  service: popup
  title: Your title
  card:
    type: ... etc...

to

action: fire-dom-event
browser_mod:
  service: browser_mod.popup
  data: