Add support for Hubspace by Afero

Did you get the Landscape Transformer to work with the Hubspace integration? I have the same one.

I gave up on both. Will have to be left for someone to do a PR

From the readme: Landscape Transformer (HB-200-1215WIFIB) works with on/off on all 3 outputs. System-wide Watts and voltage available as attribute in first output entity Hopefully it still works since support added years go.

1 Like

Hi @jaaem – Thanks for all the hard work on integration! I’m not sure how to PM you on here but wanted to pass along the debug info in hopes of adding a new model – CF2003, the fan/light at https://www.homedepot.com/p/Home-Decorators-Collection-Carley-52-in-Integrated-LED-Indoor-White-Smart-Ceiling-Fan-with-Remote-Control-and-CCT-Powered-by-Hubspace-CF2003-W/323177373

What’s the best way to get this info to you, or I can post here and remove geolocation… would that work?

You can PM it to me on this forum. However, it is better to run the TestHubspace.py file in the repo and make an issue/attach the output. There are instructions in the readme, the output is automatically anonymized. Fans are very hard to support, as I cannot test, and the API is tricky

here’s the output: [ { "children": [ "0246493f-999f-4109-b885-d0ccaf6923 - Pastebin.com

Move discussion here. Please attach that file to the issue. It is anonymous

the changes you made worked beautifully, thank you! doesn’t look like breeze mode or reverse direction are supported, but those aren’t nearly as important. thanks again for your work.

Good. That was not too hard, since it returned a model number. You need to use the service to send custom commands for breeze-mode and the like. I do not know how to add that into the integration. If anyone can figure it out, please do a PR.

1 Like

I see that Husky water timers have recently been become supported in v2.01 (thanks @darrenblanchard), but I can’t figure out how to make them visible in HA and I don’t see the documentation being updated around this.

I’ve tried the following w/o success:

• auto recognize

[edit]: I was able to resolve this through friendlynames & adding them as lights

I searched for N383B-MBK (60" fan from Tagrr) and N383C-MBK (72" fan from Tager) and got no results so I’d like to submit a request to support these 2 fans, if possible somewhere down the road.

The readme on github explains the process to request support for a new device. It requires someone who owns the device to provide logs.

This Custum Integration Still Work ?

It works for the devices that are supported. Not all are supported. Study the readme and ask a specific question and the community of users can try to help you, like "I have XXX device which the readme says is supported, below is the entry in my configuration.yaml (xxx out username/password), light.friendlyname does not show, and I saw this error in the log.

If your device is not supported, follow the directions in the readme to request support.

1 Like

Thank you very much for your quick reply ! I Really Apreciated!
My apologies if my question is out of place im new here and is overwhelming, im still trying to learn my way around , but i believe HA is out of my league !

Just take it slow. Start with officially supported devices, learn your way, then move to ones that are not official. They are not official because they are a little harder to use and not coded as well (usually).

1 Like

Thanks Again ! For your words of encouragement ! Luckly i been able to install and configure all my devices except the ones with the hubspace dependency, sadly im too old to learn Coding , at this point my best bet , is to discard those devices and move on , till an easier official Integration is avalible !
Hopefully in the not Far Future Someone will come up with the idea of create a set of tutorials books or videos or online workshops for " Home Assistant For Dummies " like my self " or something like that… Ill gladly Pay for the Basic proper tuition !
Once Again Thank You For your Support !

Trying to add custom repo in HACS and I get

error. I would assume it is supposed to be manifest also and not mainifest. Can anyone guide me. First HACS integration. I also tried the Open HACS Repository badge and it did not find repository.

1 Like

Jaaem,

The output from TestHubspace.py exceeds the maximum size of the allowed reply here by about 3x. Is there another way to get you the output?

The readme says how to request support and how to post the output. Someone is re-working the integration, and it may auto discovery soon. Standby, but please post your output.