Add support for rgbww_color lights

The current knx light configuration allows to specify 4 configure rgbw_color lights using 4 individual colors. HA light integration also supports rgbww_color with 5 individual colors.

I have 5in1 led strips controlled by a MiBoxer 5 in 1 DALI controller that will give you 5 DALI addresses to control the led’s individually.

This is the only DALI driver that I could find that is actually supporting RGB-CCT LED strips. All my lights are on the DALI bus and it would make sense to stay with it instead of switching to a wireless protocol.

Hi :wave:!
What DPTs does this use / how is it controlled exactly?
Is there any way to change between color/white, adjust to a specific color temperature or anything like that?

Not sure if this helps, but afaik this is a simple 5 channel DT6 driver.

https://miboxer.com/light/xqy/dl5.html

In ETS each channel is setup to use DPT 3.007 (relative dimming) to control the intensity but looks like this is not actually used.

brightness_address: DPT 5.001
brightness_state_address: DPT 5.001

current config in HA

---
- name: Strip Media
  individual_colors:
    red:
      #      address: 0/1/161
      #      state_address: 0/1/162
      brightness_address: 0/1/164 
      brightness_state_address: 0/1/165
    green:
      #      address: 0/1/166
      #      state_address: 0/1/167
      brightness_address: 0/1/169
      brightness_state_address: 0/1/170
    blue:
      #      address: 0/1/171
      #      state_address: 0/1/172
      brightness_address: 0/1/174
      brightness_state_address: 0/1/175
    white:
      #      address: 0/1/176
      #      state_address: 0/1/177
      brightness_address: 0/1/179
      brightness_state_address: 0/1/180

I used the custom:mushroom-light-card to control the colors but must confess that I didn’t actually check if all 4 colors are used.

Edit: did check which lights are controlled by light-card and it seems that only the RGB channels are used

Edit2: The strips are currently only controlled by HA as I haven’t yet figured out how to control them from my MDT Glass panels without a knx2dali gateway that supports colour modes.