Addon MQTT Explorer new Version

I didn’t share port 4000. But I should put it as an option I can do that :slight_smile:

1 Like

Update the repository (re-install) THe port can be exosed

1 Like

This is pretty cool. Thanks! I love the standalone version of this but this is much more functional (I can use it on my iPad for instance)

1 Like

Works on LAN now so I can add to my Dashy dashboard.
You are the man…have a coffee on me sir!

Thanks for doing this. I’ll reference yours at the top of my post.

I will do the same (And thank you for supporting my port all the time :slight_smile: )

1 Like

Thank you very much for the donation.

You’re most welcome. I also added a DOCS.md in a PR to your repo.

1 Like

It’s Merged. Thanks

1 Like

Sorry for being stupid…. MQTT Explorer Add-on running but how do I share the port and is the 4000 fixed or configurable? V1.0.3. I did reinstall.

In option you can share port 4000 and it’s configurable

It’s on the Configuration tab of the addon

Peek 18-08-2023 22-18

So it is… thank you I don’t know how I missed that. Working.

When editing that port it loses other config info but just had to recreate that

Very useful add-on for ne. Coffee on its way.

K

1 Like

Thanks you very mutch

Starting yesterday Everytime I connect to mosquito using MQTT explorer it connects for a few moments and shows the IP but not topics. Then it disconnects and will not connect again.

I’m the mosquito logs it looks like MQTT keeps trying to auth successfully but then crashes my mosquito container forcing it to restart over and over until I stop the mqtt explorer addon.

Mosquito did update yesterday to v 6.3.1

Anyone else have this issue?

EDIT: MQTT is working fine otherwise, getting new sensor data and displaying properly on HA dashboards.

I reverted to mosquito 6.3.0 and the issue persists.

I have 6.3.1 and no probleme for me :confused:

After instalation of Mosquitto broker 6.3.1, MQTT integration stop works, I can’t manually “START LISTENING” on MQTT settings page :-(. Home Assistant 2023.9.2 )

Having similar issues with mosquito. Now it’s just constantly restarting with an out of memory error. It has plenty of ram. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling and now the integration does not connect at all. I am working on moving to the emqx broker and hoping it’s better.