🔥 Advanced Heating Control

Just need this information of the climate entities. Could you paste this in dev tools template editor?

{{ device_attr('climate.YOUR_AQARA_THERMOSTAT','manufacturer')}}

Yes it is. You can check this here: https://www.zigbee2mqtt.io/devices/BTH-RA.html#bosch-bth-ra

I have to say that the Bosch has a kinda weird heating pattern. With and without your blueprint.

1 Like

I can, but that there comes out Xiaomi I think you know already!? What do I have to do exactly? :upside_down_face:

Yes, I need the return value. Is it ‘Xiaomi’?

I mean that return value:

Here is a screenshot of the Bosch history.

yes calibration and remote temperature ( Automate your Bosch Thermostat 2 - Blueprints Exchange - Home Assistant Community (home-assistant.io))
at least for Z2M. Haven´t checked ZHA till now.

1 Like

yes but not tested with the newest version. Still on v4beta6

1 Like

Yes, it is!!

For me it is Aqara. I think this is in the newest Z2M Update ( [Refactoring] Update all Lumi (Aqara and Xiaomi) terminology, device vendor and description by mrskycriper · Pull Request #6969 · Koenkk/zigbee-herdsman-converters · GitHub)

1 Like

for me that doesnt look like this strange:

Hopefully it works like this in my rooms with Bosch. Very nice

@panhans , @Mar1us is right. I didnt made the update. But after the update theres also Aqara on my end.

@Ziegelsandundspucke @Mar1us just try out the current refactored version. No matter if aqara oder xiaomi. It should work the same. Feel free to test and report back. Give it some time so the calibration gets triggered.

will test this for sure but earliest start of next week

I will! So I can set it up with the external Sensor and Calibration mode right? NOT with generic calibration?

Yes, disable generic calibration and simply select an external sensor. Nothing more to do. If you want you can decrease the calibration delta and timeout. Then calibration gets triggered much often.

Its running. I will have an eye on it :slight_smile:

My eq-3 Bletooth thermostats have no internal temperature sensor beside the setpoint temperature and calibration uses 0.5° steps.

@Mar1us Do you use external sensor with the AHC Blueprint or via another automation for Bosch II?

It seems something doesnt work correctly. The sensor doesnt get the right temperature from external sensor. There are some issues also.

I have shared the trace log also. c227facd - { "trace": { "last_step": "action/2/default/6/if/conditio

I hope this was the right way…

1 Like