Affordable Smart Wearable meets Home Assistant

What sensor do you need? The code is using V1 of the Zeppos api and I believe almost all sensors supported by V1 are implemented.

Hi Guys,

Anyone here successfully use the xiaomi band 7 as a tracker for ESPresence to track who is in a room?

Thanks!

I donā€™t, but what would be the issue?

I am using my Xiaomi Band 6 as tracker with ESPresense

Thanks for the feedback Simone77. I assumed youā€™re using the xiaomi band 6 and not the M6 band right with the latter being a common replica item being sold on aliexpress. they look almost identical on the website.

Bram - Something about the version not being able to turn on being ā€œdiscoverableā€, which was why the band 8 is unsuitable hence wouldnt if band 7 has the same issue.

Iā€™ve recently purchased a Amazfit GTR Mini (Amazfit GTR Mini ā€“ amazfit-global-store) and would like to import steps into Home Assistant and preferably also control stuff from the watch.

Iā€™ve read the documentation but am stuck on the ā€œBuild and install the ha-zepp application yourself using the Zeus CLIā€. Iā€™m not a programmer so this is perhaps really simple, but how and where do I ā€œBuild and install the ha-zepp applicationā€? Have anyone else already built an app for the Amazfit GTR Mini?

This fork includes the GTR Mini as build option. (The UI layout is different though).

If you donā€™t want this, you have to include the GTR Mini as build option yourself in app.json.

Then see this message to build a QR code (replace the GitHub link with the one of the fork). The QR code can be scanned again in the Zepp app.

I am encountering errors while installing Zeus CLI; Iā€™m not sure if Iā€™m doing something wrong or if this is expected. After installation, I chose a device; I selected Amazfit-band7 since I own a Mi Band 7. Then, I scanned the QR code using both the modified and the original Zepp app, but received the error message ā€œdownload failed, error code: null.ā€ can anyone tell me what im doing wrong?

There should also be an option to build for Mi Band 7. See also here regarding your error.

Hello, all.

Iā€™ve been following the guide from @TiToTB

But Iā€™m struggling with the 7th step where you have to go into profile ā†’ watch ā†’ developer mode ā†’ and scan the QR.

Iā€™m using an iOS device and it seems that ā€œdeveloper modeā€ does not appear in order to scan the QR.

Have any of you with an iOS device could bind the xiaomi mi band 7 and end up succesfully?

Thank you

1 Like

It seems that its not supported on iOS, but I am not sure:

Hello, again.

I have definetely installed the ha-app on the mi band 7.

One question, How can i upload all the health data into home assistant?

Thereā€™s a button on the bottom of the app on the band7 where you can sync your data to HA. Providing you have the HA instance settings set in the settings page in the android app.

Nice work! Did you make the sleep and heart rate monitor HA lovelace UI with apexchart card? If yes there are a lot of config parameters!