Air Conditioner WInd WD25TC4-IN working on HomeAssistant

hello everyone,

a few days ago I bought in leroymerlin two air conditioners of the wind brand, specifically the WD25TC4-IN model.
This model does not come standard with wifi but you can additionally install a USB dongle.

in my case I bought the dongle and is model is KZW-W009-SP.

but to my surprise I discovered that there is not much information or integrations for this brand (wind) of air conditioners.

this dongle requires to download from the play store the following application https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.aircondition.smart&hl=es_419&gl=US

researching a lot this application despite being haier is not able to work with any of the integrations of HA that I have found in this forum and github about haier.

I found that once linked to the app with a network sniffer that the dongle listens on port 6668 and that gave me a new direction to work.
tuya devices listen in the same port…

I downloaded the “tuya” application and selected remote usb wifi, chose a 2.4 network (b/g/n) and then set the air conditioner to 30º with slow fan and cold to activate the pairing wifi network.

In one of the menus of the application asks if the light is flashing strong I said yes and it worked I paired it with the application “tuya”.

From this point on you should not touch the “tuya” application anymore.

I installed the integration of “tuya” in home assistant.
GitHub - rospogrigio/localtuya: local handling for Tuya devices and followed the instructions in the readme to register in tuya and in the developer portal.

then from home assistant I added a new climate device using the parameters provided by @ballo42 in this post:

I also performed the hacks made by @carmelo42 in this commit:

and finally, my current temperature was showing the wrong value, so I found out that if you divide by 2 the value gives the correct result.

thanks so much for this info: Smart Life (tuya) show wrong temperature

my apologices for syntax error or language mistakes, english isn’t my mother tonge.

Thanks a lot
This has been incredibly useful for me