Alexbelgium repo : 60+ addons

Ok, thanks.
I will take a look in adjusting the PR.

Thank you for the tips.

However I’m lucky, LSIO just pushed latest tag to v5 then it’s all working now.
Still sonarr v4 is in develop branch (for years now but very stable). I’m checking to downgrade

1 Like

Is ingress working with radar v5? If yes then i’ll probably switch sonarr to v4 as it is the same base I think

I’m not using ingress. I prefer to have a subdomain serving radarr.mydomain.tld in example (usefull for third party app and apis).
Anyway, lsio pushed v5 and v4 in respective latest branches of radarr and sonarr it seems (as your buid code use latest except for arm).

I can confirm they work well on amd64 using port mapping.
Ingress seems broken, but as I don’t use it I cannot tell if it’s my particular configuration (I have paranoid secured http headers preventing i-frames) or a global issue. Anyway, since databases have been converted to upper major, be very carefull if you wan’t to push a downgrade, I guess it would break lot of installs.

1 Like

Thanks! We’ll then let’s see how radarr v5 and sonarr v4 do - anyway one day I would have had to upgrade to those versions. And if it breaks, it will be the occasion to learn new things :wink: Honestly it’s easier to have the subdomain as you are doing ; ingress is really a pain as it depends on the security features of the upstream app. For example tandorr recipes lost ingress possibility due to an upgrade to its security features, and filebrowser too (I had to revert). Enjoy!

I think there is no topic just for Transmission Openvpn addon, so I am posting here. I am still trying to figure out why my HA crashes when running torrents (Help needed: Running Transmission/qBittorrent add-on crashes the Home Assistant OS almost instantly). I checked the logs of Transmission and see some strange errors there, so I want to share the logs:

• It looks like Transmission starts “update to v3” every time I run it - why?
  • There is a warning that TRANSMISSION_HOME is not set to the default location, but I did not change it. Should I follow the instructions to move it?
  • Two more warnings regarding NordVPN config - NORDVPN_COUNTRY empty and NORDVPN_CATEGORY empty.
Starting...
/etc/cont-init.d/00-banner.sh: executing

-----------------------------------------------------------
 Add-on: Transmission Openvpn
 Docker container running Transmission torrent client with WebUI over an OpenVPN tunnel
 Add-on version: v5.2.0
 You are running the latest version of this add-on.
 System: Home Assistant OS 11.1  (aarch64 / odroid-n2)
 Home Assistant Core: 2023.10.5
 Home Assistant Supervisor: 2023.10.1
 Please, share the above information when looking for help
 or support in, e.g., GitHub, forums
 Provided by: https://github.com/alexbelgium/hassio-addons 
 Defining permissions for main user : 
User UID: 0
User GID : 0
/etc/cont-init.d/00-local_mounts.sh: executing
/etc/cont-init.d/00-smb_mounts.sh: executing
/etc/cont-init.d/01-custom_script.sh: executing
[12:03:05] INFO: Execute /config/addons_autoscripts/transmission-openvpn.sh if existing
[12:03:05] INFO: ... no script found
/etc/cont-init.d/32-nginx_ingress.sh: executing
/etc/cont-init.d/90-dns_set.sh: executing
[12:03:06] INFO: DNS SERVERS set to 1.1.1.1 8.8.8.8 
/etc/cont-init.d/99-run.sh: executing
[12:03:06] INFO: Updating transmission to v3
[12:03:06] WARNING: If your previous version was v2, remove and add torrents again
--2023-10-28 12:03:06--  https://keyserver.ubuntu.com/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0xa37da909ae70535824d82620976b5901365c5ca1
Resolving keyserver.ubuntu.com (keyserver.ubuntu.com)... 185.125.188.26, 185.125.188.27, 2620:2d:4000:1007::70c, ...
Connecting to keyserver.ubuntu.com (keyserver.ubuntu.com)|185.125.188.26|:443... connected.
HTTP request sent, awaiting response... 200 OK
Length: 1804 (1.8K) [text/plain]
Saving to: '976b5901365c5ca1.key'

0K .                                                     100%  666M=0s

2023-10-28 12:03:06 (666 MB/s) - '976b5901365c5ca1.key' saved [1804/1804]

debconf: delaying package configuration, since apt-utils is not installed
[12:03:11] INFO: Exporting variables
DEBUG=false
DNS_server=8.8.8.8,1.1.1.1
LOCAL_NETWORK=192.168.178.0/24
OPENVPN_PASSWORD=xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
OPENVPN_PROVIDER=nordvpn
OPENVPN_USERNAME=xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
PGID=0
PUID=0
TRANSMISSION_DOWNLOAD_DIR=/media/Transmission
TRANSMISSION_HOME=/config/addons_config/transmission
TRANSMISSION_INCOMPLETE_DIR=/media/Transmission/incomplete
TRANSMISSION_V3_UPDATE=true
TRANSMISSION_WATCH_DIR=/media/Transmission/watch_dir
TRANSMISSION_WEB_UI=flood-for-transmission

Updating variables
Using PUID 0 and PGID 0
[12:03:15] INFO: Custom openvpn provider not selected, the provider nordvpn will be used
[12:03:16] INFO: Running userscript

-------------------------------------
Transmission will run as
User name:   root
User uid:    0
User gid:    0

[12:03:16] INFO: Starting app

Starting container with revision: 48299204d160d2d699ce6dd5ccdfcba0ecf13c83
TRANSMISSION_HOME is currently set to: /config/addons_config/transmission
WARNING: TRANSMISSION_HOME is not set to the default /config/addons_config/transmission_openvpn/transmission-home, this is not recommended.
TRANSMISSION_HOME should be set to /config/addons_config/transmission_openvpn/transmission-home OR another custom directory on /config/addons_config/transmission_openvpn/<directory>
If you would like to migrate your existing TRANSMISSION_HOME, please stop the container, add volume /config/addons_config/transmission_openvpn and move the transmission-home directory there.
Using OpenVPN provider: NORDVPN
Running with VPN_CONFIG_SOURCE auto
Provider NORDVPN has a bundled setup script. Defaulting to internal config
Executing setup script for nordvpn
/etc/openvpn/nordvpn/..
INFO: OVPN: Checking curl installation
INFO: OVPN: DNS resolution ok
INFO: OVPN: ok, configurations download site reachable
INFO: OVPN: Removing existing configs in /etc/openvpn/nordvpn
Checking NORDPVN API responses
INFO: OVPN:Selecting the best server...
WARNING: OVPN: empty or invalid NORDVPN_COUNTRY (value=). Ignoring this parameter. Possible values are:AL,AR,AU,AT,BE,BA,BR,BG,CA,CL,CO,CR,HR,CY,CZ,DK,EE,FI,FR,GE,DE,GR,HK,HU,IS,ID,IE,IL,IT,JP,LV,LT,LU,MY,MX,MD,NL,NZ,MK,NO,PL,PT,RO,RS,SG,SK,SI,ZA,KR,ES,SE,CH,TW,TH,TR,UA,AE,GB,US,VN, or Albania,Argentina,Australia,Austria,Belgium,Bosnia and Herzegovina,Brazil,Bulgaria,Canada,Chile,Colombia,Costa Rica,Croatia,Cyprus,Czech Republic,Denmark,Estonia,Finland,France,Georgia,Germany,Greece,Hong Kong,Hungary,Iceland,Indonesia,Ireland,Israel,Italy,Japan,Latvia,Lithuania,Luxembourg,Malaysia,Mexico,Moldova,Netherlands,New Zealand,North Macedonia,Norway,Poland,Portugal,Romania,Serbia,Singapore,Slovakia,Slovenia,South Africa,South Korea,Spain,Sweden,Switzerland,Taiwan,Thailand,Turkey,Ukraine,United Arab Emirates,United Kingdom,United States,Vietnam,. Please check https://haugene.github.io/docker-transmission-openvpn/provider-specific/#nordvpn
WARNING: OVPN: empty or invalid NORDVPN_CATEGORY (value=). ignoring this parameter. Possible values are: legacy_double_vpn,legacy_onion_over_vpn,legacy_ultra_fast_tv,legacy_anti_ddos,legacy_dedicated_ip,legacy_standard,legacy_netflix_usa,legacy_p2p,legacy_obfuscated_servers,europe,the_americas,asia_pacific,africa_the_middle_east_and_india,anycast-dns,geo_dns,grafana,kapacitor,legacy_socks5_proxy,fastnetmon,. Please check https://haugene.github.io/docker-transmission-openvpn/provider-specific/#nordvpn
INFO: OVPN:Searching for technology: openvpn_tcp

NZBHydra2 is a brilliant search programme for looking for nzb’s and torrants, any chance you could make an addon for Home Assistant with it?

Hi folks! Im having some issues with the latest updates for Sonarr, Radarr and qbittorrent. I get the below message on the CLI, have no idea how to fix it. If i revert back to previous addon version this goes away… Can anyone help me out here? Appreciated.

No one experiencing this on the last updates?

Hi, for V3 update it is a residual code that has no impact. I’ll remove it soon. For nordvpn i see there needs to be additional env variable such as NORDVPN_COUNTRY. You can add them in the /config/addons_config/transmission/config.yaml file by following this guide : Add‐ons feature : add env variables · alexbelgium/hassio-addons Wiki · GitHub

Hi, I really don’t have much time for new addon but you should look on Google i think one already exists

1 Like

It was an upstream change that spammed Cron messages in logs, it should be fixed now

Hello.
I want to use inadyn to update my IP on strato.de
I think it’s the same like strato.com, or not?

Thats my config:
hostname: my.example.de,
password: password,
provider: strato,
username: my.example.de

But that does not work. In the log file i see this:

Add-on version: 2.12.0
 System: Home Assistant OS 11.2  (aarch64 / raspberrypi4-64)
 Home Assistant Core: 2023.12.4
 Home Assistant Supervisor: 2023.12.0
/etc/cont-init.d/00-global_var.sh: executing
providers='[
  {
  }
]'
Error : /etc/cont-init.d/00-global_var.sh exiting 1
[14:51:06] INFO: Execute /config/addons_autoscripts/inadyn.sh if existing
[14:51:06] INFO: ... no script found
Guessing DDNS plugin '[email protected]' from 'strato'
inadyn[138]: In-a-dyn version 2.12.0 -- Dynamic DNS update client.
inadyn[138]: Guessing DDNS plugin '[email protected]' from 'strato'
inadyn[138]: Failed resolving hostname my.example.de: Name has no usable address
inadyn[138]: Update forced for alias my.example.de, new IP# 9*.**.***.***
inadyn[138]: Updating IPv4 cache for my.example.de

I replaced the correct subdomain here with my.example.de

Please can you help me?

Mmh I never tested multi line variables in my global_var script. I’ll try to replicate

I think it worked despite the error message. Because I see the new IP in the subdomain and I can also access it.

What means this: Error : /etc/cont-init.d/00-global_var.sh exiting 1

If I want to keep more subdomains up to date, can I just do it like this?:

providers='[
  {
  },
  {
    hostname: my.example1.de,
  },
]

Thank you.

Honestly I set it up so long ago and I am not using it so the best is that you try :wink: BTW normally in the new version I pushed the error message should be gone? I have put a condition that should normally skip arrays such as this one in the global_var script :wink:

If you encounter issues i should be able to check in a couple days i’m not near a computer for the moment, thanks !

If you have time in a few days, that’s ok. It’s not essential for survival. :wink:

BTW what do you mean with: I have put a condition that should normally skip arrays such as this one in the global_var script? What means array? I see this in the log file after update to Current version: 2.12.0-2 now. And there are other errors now in the log :smiling_face_with_tear:

Starting...
/etc/cont-init.d/00-banner.sh: executing

Add-on: Inadyn
 Inadyn is a small and simple Dynamic DNS, DDNS, client with HTTPS support. A large number of dynamic dns providers are supported (https://github.com/troglobit/inadyn#supported-providers). For those that are not, you can use a custom provider as per this project's documentation (https://github.com/nalipaz/hassio-addons/blob/4e073b931e96c1d6a1f543367f986b0005e8102a/README.md)
 Add-on version: 2.12.0-2
 System: Home Assistant OS 11.2  (aarch64 / raspberrypi4-64)
 Home Assistant Core: 2023.12.4
 Home Assistant Supervisor: 2023.12.0
/etc/cont-init.d/00-global_var.sh: executing
[20:49:34] WARNING: [
  {
    "hostname": "my.example.de",
    "password": "password",
    "provider": "strato.com:1",
    "username": "my.example.de"
  }
] is an array, skipping
/etc/cont-init.d/01-config_yaml.sh: executing
Execute /config/*-inadyn/inadyn.sh if existing
Wiki here : github.com/alexbelgium/hassio-addons/wiki/Add-ons-feature-:-customisation
curl: (23) Failure writing output to destination
Error : /etc/cont-init.d/01-custom_script.sh exiting 23
Guessing DDNS plugin '[email protected]' from 'strato.com:1'
inadyn[141]: In-a-dyn version 2.12.0 -- Dynamic DNS update client.
inadyn[141]: Guessing DDNS plugin '[email protected]' from 'strato.com:1'
inadyn[141]: Update forced for alias my.example.de, new IP# **.**.***.***
inadyn[141]: Updating IPv4 cache for my.example.de

I now know how to update multiple (sub)domains with the same provider.
For provider you have to use:
provider: strato.com:1

Thank you for your time and help.

1 Like

Hi, an array is a json element starting by [ that contains sublevel elements ; this specific global_var scripts exports variables but it is only thought for single level json elements (as config: "/data",. I don’t think it supports sublevels as in an array such as [ { "hostname": "my.example.de", "password": "password", "provider": "strato.com:1", "username": "my.example.de" } ]

By skipping arrays it avoids the error that you had.

The second error code in the custom_script.sh is also not linked to the add-on itself ; I’ve modified the code in the latest version to allow the script to exit 0 (= successfully) even if the error is displayed

So hopefully it should work but let me know if not!

Hi, loving all the add-ons available and wanted to say thank you!!

2 Likes

Hey Alex, thank you for your great work!

Did you try to run Ghostfolio as a docker? This would be really great to have it here.

Ghostfolio

1 Like