Alexbelgium repo : 60+ addons

Hi, I really don’t have much time for new addon but you should look on Google i think one already exists

1 Like

It was an upstream change that spammed Cron messages in logs, it should be fixed now

Hello.
I want to use inadyn to update my IP on strato.de
I think it’s the same like strato.com, or not?

Thats my config:
hostname: my.example.de,
password: password,
provider: strato,
username: my.example.de

But that does not work. In the log file i see this:

Add-on version: 2.12.0
 You are running the latest version of this add-on.
 System: Home Assistant OS 11.2  (aarch64 / raspberrypi4-64)
 Home Assistant Core: 2023.12.4
 Home Assistant Supervisor: 2023.12.0
-----------------------------------------------------------
 Please, share the above information when looking for help
 or support in, e.g., GitHub, forums
 Provided by: https://github.com/alexbelgium/hassio-addons 
/etc/cont-init.d/00-global_var.sh: executing
providers='[
  {
  }
]'
Error : /etc/cont-init.d/00-global_var.sh exiting 1
/etc/cont-init.d/01-custom_script.sh: executing
[14:51:06] INFO: Execute /config/addons_autoscripts/inadyn.sh if existing
[14:51:06] INFO: ... no script found
/etc/cont-init.d/99-run.sh: executing
Guessing DDNS plugin '[email protected]' from 'strato'
inadyn[138]: In-a-dyn version 2.12.0 -- Dynamic DNS update client.
inadyn[138]: Guessing DDNS plugin '[email protected]' from 'strato'
inadyn[138]: Failed resolving hostname my.example.de: Name has no usable address
inadyn[138]: Update forced for alias my.example.de, new IP# 9*.**.***.***
inadyn[138]: Updating IPv4 cache for my.example.de

I replaced the correct subdomain here with my.example.de

Please can you help me?

Mmh I never tested multi line variables in my global_var script. I’ll try to replicate

I think it worked despite the error message. Because I see the new IP in the subdomain and I can also access it.

What means this: Error : /etc/cont-init.d/00-global_var.sh exiting 1

If I want to keep more subdomains up to date, can I just do it like this?:

providers='[
  {
  },
  {
    hostname: my.example1.de,
  },
]

Thank you.

Honestly I set it up so long ago and I am not using it so the best is that you try :wink: BTW normally in the new version I pushed the error message should be gone? I have put a condition that should normally skip arrays such as this one in the global_var script :wink:

If you encounter issues i should be able to check in a couple days i’m not near a computer for the moment, thanks !

If you have time in a few days, that’s ok. It’s not essential for survival. :wink:

BTW what do you mean with: I have put a condition that should normally skip arrays such as this one in the global_var script? What means array? I see this in the log file after update to Current version: 2.12.0-2 now. And there are other errors now in the log :smiling_face_with_tear:

Starting...
/etc/cont-init.d/00-banner.sh: executing

Add-on: Inadyn
 Inadyn is a small and simple Dynamic DNS, DDNS, client with HTTPS support. A large number of dynamic dns providers are supported (https://github.com/troglobit/inadyn#supported-providers). For those that are not, you can use a custom provider as per this project's documentation (https://github.com/nalipaz/hassio-addons/blob/4e073b931e96c1d6a1f543367f986b0005e8102a/README.md)
 Add-on version: 2.12.0-2
 You are running the latest version of this add-on.
 System: Home Assistant OS 11.2  (aarch64 / raspberrypi4-64)
 Home Assistant Core: 2023.12.4
 Home Assistant Supervisor: 2023.12.0
 Please, share the above information when looking for help
 or support in, e.g., GitHub, forums
 Provided by: https://github.com/alexbelgium/hassio-addons 
/etc/cont-init.d/00-global_var.sh: executing
[20:49:34] WARNING: [
  {
    "hostname": "my.example.de",
    "password": "password",
    "provider": "strato.com:1",
    "username": "my.example.de"
  }
] is an array, skipping
/etc/cont-init.d/01-config_yaml.sh: executing
/etc/cont-init.d/01-custom_script.sh: executing
Execute /config/*-inadyn/inadyn.sh if existing
Wiki here : github.com/alexbelgium/hassio-addons/wiki/Add-ons-feature-:-customisation
curl: (23) Failure writing output to destination
Error : /etc/cont-init.d/01-custom_script.sh exiting 23
/etc/cont-init.d/99-run.sh: executing
Guessing DDNS plugin '[email protected]' from 'strato.com:1'
inadyn[141]: In-a-dyn version 2.12.0 -- Dynamic DNS update client.
inadyn[141]: Guessing DDNS plugin '[email protected]' from 'strato.com:1'
inadyn[141]: Update forced for alias my.example.de, new IP# **.**.***.***
inadyn[141]: Updating IPv4 cache for my.example.de

I now know how to update multiple (sub)domains with the same provider.
For provider you have to use:
provider: strato.com:1

Thank you for your time and help.

1 Like

Hi, an array is a json element starting by [ that contains sublevel elements ; this specific global_var scripts exports variables but it is only thought for single level json elements (as config: "/data",. I don’t think it supports sublevels as in an array such as [ { "hostname": "my.example.de", "password": "password", "provider": "strato.com:1", "username": "my.example.de" } ]

By skipping arrays it avoids the error that you had.

The second error code in the custom_script.sh is also not linked to the add-on itself ; I’ve modified the code in the latest version to allow the script to exit 0 (= successfully) even if the error is displayed

So hopefully it should work but let me know if not!

Hi, loving all the add-ons available and wanted to say thank you!!

2 Likes

Hey Alex, thank you for your great work!

Did you try to run Ghostfolio as a docker? This would be really great to have it here.

Ghostfolio

1 Like

Hello @alexbelgium, is it possible to request repositories, e.g. for a donation? I’m interested in a better solution for actualbudget and the spoolman server but lack the time and knowledge to get them working.

alexbelgium
Hi you can drop resiliosync which i requested years ago. The HA hardware no longer able to cope with the addons wooping 8GB ram and for few billions of file to monitor.
I have moved to other solution for this.

Thx for making it possible for me during that time.

1 Like

@alexbelgium Thanks for all the nice addons.
Since yesterday I’m having some issues with the FireflyIII addon.
See Supervisor logs below. Do you have any idea what the issue could be?

2024-04-08 23:10:39.718 WARNING (MainThread) [supervisor.addons.addon] Watchdog found addon Firefly iii is stopped, restarting...
2024-04-08 23:10:39.723 INFO (SyncWorker_5) [supervisor.docker.manager] Cleaning addon_db21ed7f_fireflyiii application
2024-04-08 23:11:26.198 INFO (MainThread) [supervisor.docker.addon] Starting Docker add-on ghcr.io/alexbelgium/fireflyiii-aarch64 with version 6.1.13
2024-04-08 23:11:26.201 WARNING (MainThread) [supervisor.addons.addon] Watchdog found addon Firefly iii is stopped, restarting...
2024-04-08 23:11:26.207 INFO (SyncWorker_7) [supervisor.docker.manager] Cleaning addon_db21ed7f_fireflyiii application
2024-04-08 23:11:43.536 INFO (MainThread) [supervisor.docker.addon] Starting Docker add-on ghcr.io/alexbelgium/fireflyiii-aarch64 with version 6.1.13
2024-04-08 23:11:43.539 WARNING (MainThread) [supervisor.addons.addon] Watchdog found addon Firefly iii is stopped, restarting...
2024-04-08 23:11:43.544 INFO (SyncWorker_7) [supervisor.docker.manager] Cleaning addon_db21ed7f_fireflyiii application
2024-04-08 23:11:49.750 INFO (MainThread) [supervisor.docker.addon] Starting Docker add-on ghcr.io/alexbelgium/fireflyiii-aarch64 with version 6.1.13
2024-04-08 23:11:49.751 WARNING (MainThread) [supervisor.addons.addon] Watchdog found addon Firefly iii is stopped, restarting...
2024-04-08 23:11:49.756 INFO (SyncWorker_7) [supervisor.docker.manager] Cleaning addon_db21ed7f_fireflyiii application
2024-04-08 23:12:19.385 INFO (MainThread) [supervisor.docker.addon] Starting Docker add-on ghcr.io/alexbelgium/fireflyiii-aarch64 with version 6.1.13
2024-04-08 23:12:19.386 WARNING (MainThread) [supervisor.addons.addon] Watchdog found addon Firefly iii is stopped, restarting...
2024-04-08 23:12:19.391 INFO (SyncWorker_3) [supervisor.docker.manager] Cleaning addon_db21ed7f_fireflyiii application
2024-04-08 23:12:21.798 INFO (MainThread) [supervisor.docker.addon] Starting Docker add-on ghcr.io/alexbelgium/fireflyiii-aarch64 with version 6.1.13
2024-04-08 23:12:21.802 WARNING (MainThread) [supervisor.addons.addon] Watchdog found addon Firefly iii is stopped, restarting...
2024-04-08 23:12:21.808 INFO (SyncWorker_2) [supervisor.docker.manager] Cleaning addon_db21ed7f_fireflyiii application
2024-04-08 23:12:23.880 INFO (MainThread) [supervisor.docker.addon] Starting Docker add-on ghcr.io/alexbelgium/fireflyiii-aarch64 with version 6.1.13
2024-04-08 23:12:23.884 WARNING (MainThread) [supervisor.addons.addon] Watchdog found addon Firefly iii is stopped, restarting...
2024-04-08 23:12:23.889 INFO (SyncWorker_7) [supervisor.docker.manager] Cleaning addon_db21ed7f_fireflyiii application
2024-04-08 23:12:26.225 ERROR (MainThread) [asyncio] Task exception was never retrieved
future: <Task finished name='Task-13369' coro=<Addon.watchdog_container() done, defined at /usr/src/supervisor/supervisor/addons/addon.py:1418> exception=AddonsJobError('Rate limit exceeded, more than 10 calls in 0:30:00')>
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/src/supervisor/supervisor/addons/addon.py", line 1432, in watchdog_container
    await self._restart_after_problem(event.state)
  File "/usr/src/supervisor/supervisor/jobs/decorator.py", line 290, in wrapper
    raise on_condition(
supervisor.exceptions.AddonsJobError: Rate limit exceeded, more than 10 calls in 0:30:00

Hi, I don’t come that often to the forums usually you’d have better support on the github repo :slight_smile: this is strange I don’t see such an issue on my system is it back to normal ?

Btw I’ve added a couple addons since that thread the latest being :

Codex : Web based comic archive browser and reader

Version Update aarch64 amd64 armv7no ingress smb localdisks

Comixed : managing digital comics

Version Update aarch64 amd64 armv7no smb localdisks

Linkwarden : collaborative bookmark manager to collect, organize, and preserve webpages and articles

Version aarch64 amd64 armv7no

1 Like

Hi, alas i don’t have that much time to add new addons so I usually avoid duplication of topics as otherwise there is just too much different apps that exist… And firefly already fits the “budgetting” part - it’s really great BTW once it is configured (it took me a really long time though). I’ve heard actualbudget is a great alternative though

Thanks, Alexandre. I made my own based on how you do it, and it seems to work fine except for the init script I’ve not had time to look into.

1 Like

Jellyfin made a major update. Does the repo use this update automaticly or does alexbelgium does to change something to update his repo so that it use the latest version ?

Hi, updates are automatic every Saturday! As long as the upstream container i am basing on the addon doesn’t change its structure, it should work directly

1 Like

Very nice!! Cant wait to check newest version. thank you very much!

1 Like