I think I’m at the goal line, but my Alexa skill is unable to link to my account.
I followed the documentation guide. When I try to link my new skill (from the Alexa app) - I enter my HA credentials on the login page, and then get an error from Alexa “Unable to link Home Assistant with Alexa.”
I’m able successfully log into https://xyz.duckdns.org:8123 from a browser without any issues using the same credentials. It seems like I’m missing something obvious.
- I’m new, converting off of SmartThings to Home Assistant.
- Installed HA without any issues - pi4b, HassOS 4.14, duckdns, zwave, zigbee
- only have two devices - Ecobee 4 thermostat and a lamp (zigbee bulb) configured so far.
- The 2 devices show up in the Lambda Discovery test execution results (with DEBUG = true)
- Without the debug variable I get
“message”: “401: Unauthorized”
- For now I’m using a LONG_LIVED_ACCESS_TOKEN
I need to get this resolved before I decommission my SmartThings hub or Management will send me to the garage. I appreciate any suggestions!!