Announcement - HADashboard v2 Beta 2!

I do but first I have to migrate widgets to the new model, and get everything consistent. Then I’ll look at popups. I need to rewrite the existing popup I am using for alarm because of problems Rob & I found with the skinning interacting badly with the popup.

and with that complete list and all that has to be done, you decide to take time for your job?
unbelievable :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

if the base is right then you can make hugh difference with small changes:

Unfortunately they don’t pay me any money for working on HADashboard :frowning:

money isnt everything :wink:

1 Like

Looking more and more like an LCARS interface…

i am unfamiliar with LCARS, so is that a good thing?

Look it up. I’d rather you be surprised.

didnt notice the resemblence myself, but i seewhat you mean.
guess there is a reason why i am a fan :wink:

1 Like

Based on what you have pioneered here, I think someone could use the same techniques to create one that looks just like it.

i was thinking that exact same thing last night! How cool would that be???

Funnily enough there was and issue logged against v1 a few months ago asking if I could make an LCARS interface …

1 Like

i was already looking at it, but a real LCARS interface would still take a lot of work.

but absolutely something lik this would be 100% possible.

3 Likes

to show that it is possible and how:

title: Main Panel
widget_dimensions: [10, 10]
widget_size: [10, 10]
widget_margins: [0, 0]
columns: 100

widget1:
  widget_type: label
  widget_style: "background-image: url(/custom_css/lcars/img/bottomright.gif);background-color: lightblue;border-bottom-left-radius: 0px;border-bottom-right-radius: 0px;border-top-left-radius: 0px;border-top-right-radius: 0px"
widget2:
  widget_style: "background-color: lightblue;border-bottom-left-radius: 0px;border-bottom-right-radius: 0px;border-top-left-radius: 0px;border-top-right-radius: 0px"

widget3:
  widget_style: "background-color: darkgrey;border-bottom-left-radius: 0px;border-bottom-right-radius: 0px;border-top-left-radius: 0px;border-top-right-radius: 0px"
widget4:
  widget_style: "background-color: lightblue;border-bottom-left-radius: 0px;border-bottom-right-radius: 0px;border-top-left-radius: 0px;border-top-right-radius: 0px"
widget5:
  widget_style: "background-color: lightblue;border-bottom-left-radius: 0px;border-bottom-right-radius: 30px;border-top-left-radius: 0px;border-top-right-radius: 0px"

widget6:
  widget_style: "background-color: lightgreen;border-bottom-left-radius: 0px;border-bottom-right-radius: 0px;border-top-left-radius: 0px;border-top-right-radius: 0px"
widget7:
  widget_style: "background-color: black;border-bottom-left-radius: 0px;border-bottom-right-radius: 0px;border-top-left-radius: 0px;border-top-right-radius: 0px"
widget8:
  widget_style: "background-color: lightgreen;border-bottom-left-radius: 0px;border-bottom-right-radius: 0px;border-top-left-radius: 0px;border-top-right-radius: 0px"
widget9:
  widget_style: "background-color: lightgreen;border-bottom-left-radius: 0px;border-bottom-right-radius: 0px;border-top-left-radius: 0px;border-top-right-radius: 30px"

layout:
  - spacer(46x5),widget1(5x5),widget2(29x5)
  -
  -
  -
  -
  - widget3(5x2),  widget4(25x2),spacer(1x2),widget5(49x2)
  -
  -
  - widget6(5x6), widget7(10x6),widget8(15x6),spacer(1x6),widget9(49x6)

@aimc if you have time to look at it, with this setting everything goes wrong from line 10.
as soon as 1 use a widget on line 10 it places it on line 1
i guess there must be an error in the gridcalculation somewhere, with this dimensions.

Just playing around some without the cool empty line help that’s coming in the next beta.

i was on the wrong way with the LCARS theme.
this is actually not that difficult:

title: Main Panel
widget_dimensions: [1, 1]
widget_size: [10, 10]
widget_margins: [0, 0]
columns: 1000

switch.hboog3:
  widget_type: switch
  title: Boog
  entity: switch.hboog
  icon_on: ""
  icon_off: ""
  title_style: "color:black;font-size: 140%;padding-top:16px;text-align:right"
  widget_style: "background-color:lightgreen;border-bottom-left-radius: 30px;border-top-left-radius: 30px"
switch.hrozenhoek3:
  title: Rozen
  entity: switch.hrozenhoek
  title_style: "color:black;font-size: 140%;padding-top:16px;text-align:right"
  widget_style: "background-color:lightblue;border-bottom-left-radius: 30px;border-top-left-radius: 30px"
switch.hbank3:
  title: Bank
  entity: switch.hbank
  title_style: "color:black;font-size: 140%;padding-top:16px;text-align:left"
  widget_style: "background-color:blue;border-bottom-right-radius: 30px;border-top-right-radius: 30px"
switch.kachel_9_13:
  title: Kachel
  entity: switch.kachel_9_1
  title_style: "color:black;font-size: 140%;padding-top:16px;text-align:left"
  widget_style: "background-color:pink;border-bottom-right-radius: 30px;border-top-right-radius: 30px"

label1:
  title: i
  widget_style: "background-color:lightblue;border-bottom-left-radius: 30px;border-top-left-radius: 30px;border-bottom-right-radius: 30px;border-top-right-radius: 30px"

layout:
  - empty: 90
  - spacer(240x50),switch.hboog3(140x50),spacer(10x50),switch.hbank3(140x50)
  - empty: 49
  - spacer(240x50),switch.hrozenhoek3(140x50),spacer(10x50),switch.kachel_9_13(140x50)
  - empty: 380
  - label1(50x50)
  - empty: 200
1 Like

it was me :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

How does it work that group-in-group thing ? Would like to try this too.

just look at the code i posted with it.

sotrry … just got it : widget_margins: [0, 0] thats the secret :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

do u think it will be more easy in the near future to design the dashboard?