Announcement: HADashboard v2 Beta3!

That’s too bad - you’d be hysterically entertaining as well as being instructive. :smile:

1 Like

what is the trick on getting icons to show up from what is defined in home assistant?

Two small requests. I added it locally but it will probably get blown away with the next update. Can you please add previous/next buttons to the media_player widget, and can you add high temp for the day (dark_sky_daily_high_temperature) to the weather widget?

Thanks!

For my purposes (iTunes doesn’t have a stop concept) this is actually easier to hit on the touch screen.

2 Likes

+1 on both of these requests!

I can’t get the use_hass_icon: 1 to work. Is there a special way to do it?

I finally have time to get into this…So if I understand I will create a dir in …pi@HA:~ $ cd ```

/etc/systemd/system
pi@HA:/etc/systemd/system $ ls
[email protected]                  [email protected]
bluetooth.target.wants              multi-user.target.wants
dbus-org.bluez.service              poweroff.target.wants
dbus-org.freedesktop.Avahi.service  rc-local.service.d
dhcpcd5                             reboot.target.wants
dhcpcd.service.d                    sockets.target.wants
getty.target.wants                  sshd.service
[email protected]                sysinit.target.wants
halt.target.wants                   syslog.service

…with your info then

sudo chmod 644 /lib/systemd/system/myscript.service
Step 3 – Configure systemd

Now the unit file has been defined we can tell systemd to start it during the boot sequence :

sudo systemctl daemon-reload
 sudo systemctl enable myscript.service

Correct?

seems the same as .x in mainframes

I got it thanks

how do I get font size larger for a sensor…I got it too show uppercase and colored but cannot change size

Home_mode:
    widget_type: sensor
    entity: sensor.set_hold_mode
    title: Home Mode
    text_style: "text-transform: uppercase; color: blue; textsize: 500%;"

I got it with font-size

1 Like

You will create a file in /etc/systemd/system called hadashboard.service (or whatever you want to call it). To do this, you’d type “sudo nano /etc/systemd/system/hadashboard.service”. Then paste the contents of the link I gave you above in that file and save it. Then, you run the “chmod” command as referenced above and continue on the steps. That will “install” the service and set it to run on startup.

If your locations are different than mine, simply edit the text to point to the correct locations. The process is the same either way.

1 Like

Thanks for reply I got it earlier today. Just didn’t get that sys was the boot dir for the pie. New to pie but learning

Hey dude. Is there ready a new release planned or even I. The pipeline? Waiting my foscam :wink:

You should be able to use the cam with the current version.

Yes, there is a new version under development, but I have been away on business for the last 2 weeks.

I have two Foscam 8919W’s as generic cams in HA and they work great in Dash. Are you getting an error?

no i still dont have my cam :slight_smile: I was just wondering if I can use all fnctions like till zoom etc in dashboard then :slight_smile:

only if you use something like my app :wink:

3 Likes

I wanted to say this but I felt it wasn’t my place. :wink:

But Rene is working on something really exciting here, but you’ll need to be patient. Trust me, it will be worth it.

1 Like

I am patient gentlemen . Like this i have time to mount and co figure some physical stuff;)

I’m trying to get this installed on Synology Docker and I’m stuck when trying to run python3 -m appdaemon.appdaemon -c and getting the below error message.