Announcing beta testing of the official Home Assistant for iOS app!

Are you still beta testing and do you need more testers :smiley:

Can you send me an invitation? I filled the form, do you need something else?
Thank you!

Iā€™d be curious about the too. Filled out the form and am still waiting.

Interested to check this out. I filled out the form about a month or so ago and saw that invites went out about a week after i submitted it, just curious if you were doing another round of invites.

Thanks!

Also interested to know if thereā€™s going to be an other beta or the release soon. I donā€™t want to setup owntracks and push notifications just to have the iOS component out a few days later. Also is there an official announcement as if itā€™s going to be open source or close source? If thereā€™s a part I can help, itā€™s iOS development and I would love to do so.

I am also interested in getting the beta app.
Signed up, but not clear how to go further now ?

No more betas?

Any updates to this thread? @robbiet480

@robbiet480 - Hi whats your plans for this app commercially?
Would you be open to licensing/branding it? Please PM me.

This app looks amazing. Super keen on getting my hands on it!

Iā€™m hoping itā€™s stuck in the apple approval process :wink:

If not please do open up more beta access

Yea. The app has been working very reliably for me over the past month or two. Iā€™m still waiting to enroll my wifeā€™s phone for automation purposes but Iā€™m not sure if @robbiet480 is sending out any more invites.

I signed up over a week ago and never heard anything.

Iā€™m trying to avoid paying $8 for an app that just does notifications when I know this is coming out soon that will do it so much better!! (Omg actionable notifications and including images and locations!!!) umm yes please!

Any chance of an invite @robbiet480

Hi @robbiet480

Would it be possible to get a beta invite too? Signed up several times over the last couple of months but never got anything back.

Is this on the app store yet? If so, whatā€™s it called. If not, do we know when it will be? Is it close to being released? Can I get access to a beta? I did fill out the form. :slight_smile:

Looks awesome. Need it. :slight_smile:

I have no reply for m beta singupā€¦? plzā€¦ canā€¦ I?

Iā€™am using the Apple IOS Beta program, maybe you can invite me for the app beta program?

I have 2 Ipads (1 with beta), 1 Watch (also Beta) and a iphone with beta program enabled.

@robbiet480 Iā€™ve been using the beta for several months now, but just today when I tried the open the app it said it had expired. I went back into TestFlight, but it shows the app as ā€œunavailable.ā€

This means that all my location tracking automations are no longer functioning. Can you please advise on how to get the app again? Thanks!

Same here, my beta has also expired and I was using it for location tracing and notifications. @robbiet480 do you have any near future plans of releasing a new beta or perhaps even a public release?

Iā€™m sure heā€™ll reply soon but in the meantime, just FYI

Testflight builds are automatically set to expire ā€“ this is an Apple thing to dissuade people from using Testflight for live releases. Heā€™ll have to upload a new build to get it working again. As long as you donā€™t delete the app, I think it might save your settings and you should be able to continue using it after he uploads a new build.