Anycubic Cloud component + frontend card

Integration to connect to Anycubic’s cloud and get your 3d printer status as well as a frontend card!

Component is working very well so far with:

• Kobra 3 Combo
  • Kobra 2
  • Photon Mono M5s (Basic support still)

If you have success with other printers please report it :slight_smile:

Just updated this with a lot of new functionality :slight_smile:

Been updating this lots recently and also added icons to the home assistant brands repo :slight_smile:

Would be great to get some testers so I can submit it to hacs

Just got my Kobra 3 and ace setup today. Plan on giving this a shot as I get a chance to set it up in ha. I can let ya know how it goes.

The login does not work for me, does anyone have an idea, thanks. The login details are the same as in the app or from the website.

2024-07-22 11_39_31-Einstellungen – Home Assistant – Mozilla Firefox

Same issue as @ImhotepDE

I have tried my actual username, my email address, and the weird username the app gives you (let’s say your username is “potatoman”, it will display something like “potatoman_3302293” right underneath). Nothing works.

Anycubic Kobra 3 Combo with most recent firmware update.

If you recently changed your password, try the old one and then once setup try the new one. Also for username please use your email!

Sorry I missed these replies - unfortunately this hass component is affected by the same cloud issues as people with the app - although it does work “better” once you’re past the initial login / config entry

I’ve just pushed a lot more updates today including better error handling so let me know how you get on @Kpierson , @ImhotepDE and @prankousky

Feel free to DM me any logs

Edit: Should also say that I haven’t made a release yet so just force a redownload of the integration for now, I might make the first release this week if it’s working well for more people

@WaresMyHass

Now it works with my Kobra 2 pro, with the e-mail and password. Great integration!

Thank you

1 Like

Can the USB Camara Live view be integrated?

Great glad it’s working now :slight_smile:

Afraid not re the camera, see here: Camera support · Issue #4 · WaresWichall/hass-anycubic_cloud · GitHub

WebRTC camera feeds have no native or simple support in hass, my preferred option is to plug the camera into a Pi :slight_smile:

I’ve pushed a lot of updates to this recently, mostly frontend stuff and the main benefit will be for Kobra 3 Combo users :slight_smile:

There’s a frontend UI to edit the ACE slot colours now:

Hi,

I also tried to manage this today. After a lot of times i works but after that i got the error “500 internal server error server got itself in trouble”

Some ideas ?

Hi what printer(s) do you have? Can you DM me your logs?

Does the integration actually add successfully? If so you should be able to download the diagnostics in the integration page and DM me those too

Hey sorry i am a newby😅 i can’t even log in. I have tried my email and my password. After that doesnt work i changed my password and tryed again but without sucess. Once i got it that my log in was successfully. I could choose my printer (Kobra 2 Pro) but after that i got the issue and nothing works. I reinstalled the repository so i don’t have logs because i cant login now

I updated the newest HAOS Version (2024.8.1) but same issue

You should get some info in your logs even if you can’t login, restart home assistant to get a fresh-ish log and then try logging in, then after it fails download the full home assistant log from HA Settings > Logs and send me that in a DM (not publicly here)

You can also add the following in your configuration.yaml to enable more logging from the component:

logger:
  default: warning
  logs:
    custom_components.anycubic_cloud: debug

How can i send a DM ? I am new here. This is all from the logs

I will send zou the fully log by dm when i know how to do :sweat_smile: so sorry

@WaresMyHass Thank you for your hard work on this. Any plans of getting the USB camera integrated? Does Anycubic have any api documentation or are you doing all your own investigating.