Anycubic Kobra 2 Integration please

Hey i would love to have an integration for my anycubic kibra 2 pro because it doesnt support octoprint

Hi

You can’t expect an integration for a device that has no communication path (it accepts only SD card that printer no ?).
I have a Photon S from anycubic and it’s the same :frowning:

Vincèn

The kobra 2 has a cloud :sweat_smile:

Lukas

Ethernet port you mean ? i don’t see any network port in the original product :confused:

No but wifi and a cloud connection

But what does the kibra 2 have?

1 Like

Oke. I mean the Anycubic KOBRA 2. Not Kibra. Auto correction.

anycubic has his own cloud. The printer has wifi so you can check everything from the printer (like state, temperatures, etc…) via app. Also Anycubic has his own slicer. When you are logged in, you could send the sliced files in the cloud and start the print by pc or mobile app.

There is an hacs integration which you can create via repositories which is insane but it has some struggles by logging in so i think an official integration is a lil bit better

Why not ask the maker of the custom integration to add it to home assistant?

Cause i didn’t knot that this is possible. I’m a newby.

Also found the hacs integration after this request

We all live and learn.

Not sure to understand what you mean there ? problem to install the integration ? or to setup it ? Link to integration ?
Isn’t it compatible with Repetier for example ? (Repetier has an integration that works very well with HA !

I have the Anycubic Kobra 2 Neo that do not have internet connection. I connected it to a raspberry Pi with Octoprint and I manage it in home assistant with Octoprint, that is quite good.

This is the link of the integration. Had a lot of problems with the setup. Had a good chat with the producer and now everything works.

2 Likes

Yep that’s me :slight_smile:

Should be working well with Kobra 2’s now. Does require you to connect your printer to an anycubic cloud account since LAN support is pretty limited. Basically replicates the Anycubic app functionality in homeassistant

Hopefully it will also be added to HACS soon:

1 Like