Anyone know of any ESP32-S3-BOX-3B in stock

Anyone know of any ESP32-S3-BOX-3B in stock? I’m also a bit confused, there seem to be three different products, one white esp32-S3-Box, which I’ve read is end-of-life, and one blue one, the Box-3, and then the esp32-S3-Box-3B.

What is it that a non-developer should be purchasing, and does anyone have a source with stock? I’m in Canada but I can buy from USA, China etc.

Here is a comparison between Box-3 and Box-3b.

Both seem to be hard to get right now.

@harryfine, I’m in Stratford, Ontario. I looked around for the ESP32-S3-Box-3 earlier this week. All the suppliers I found, local and international, were out of stock. Mouser seemed to have the best delivery date so I placed an order with them. It won’t arrive until March however I’m sure I’ll keep busy with the two Atoms I ordered at the same time.

I got one of these from Amazon. Took 3 weeks to deliver. Works fine for Voice. Only tested basic functions. Mic, speaker and LCD work fine for what I need for a voice assistant.

Amazon current shows “out of stock”

I got a BOX-3B from aliexpress yesterday. Set it up using the BOX3 tutorial. Everything installed fine, and got it connected to the wifi and HA. However it doesn’t seem to respond to any wake words at all (just stays on the standby screen). Other functions like Mute or LCD on/off/brightness work fine.

Does anyone know if this is a 3B problem? Will these be supported in the future? The old BOX-3 doesn’t seem to be available anywhere.

My BOX-3B works fine. Including local wake word. Updated firmware yesterday and now have the option of on-screen texts.

I did not do anything special or customized.

Maybe try flashing it again.

Checkout “Hey Willow”