App is extremely slow

My wife and I both have iPhone 15 Pros. My phone’s companion app works fine. Her phone takes 15-20 seconds to register button clicks on dashboards.

We both have the same default dashboard set in our profile.

Tried clearing front end cache. Tried reset. Tried reinstall. Same result.

I just can’t figure this out. Any ideas?

Just checked app versions. She has 2024.3 (2024.608). I have 2024.2 (2024.561). Seems like the only difference to me.

I am experiencing the same issue after I updated HA iOS app to 2024.3 (iPhone12).
App is slow, touch inputs takes time to register, page loads and navigation takes time and scrolling is stuttering.

@Protoncek also has a slow companion app but on android.

Looks like a bug is somewhere - best would be an issue github and upload logs

Same here. New iphone 15 pro max, and app too slow.

Is the bug already reported (how to reproduce, logs…) In the github issues andre?

I have exactly the same problem with my IPhone 15.
Any solution on this problem?

Same here. The app is pretty much unusable now.

Came here to say ‘me too’!

I finally got around to getting python updated to v3.11 and home assistant to 2024.4.4 & the app is now very sluggish. It’s the same across other platforms as well, I have two Galaxy tablets used as wall panels and Home Assisant is behaving the same way on them as well. If I access home assistant via a browser, there’s zero lag. The wife and I are both on iPhone 14 Pro’s.

Awesome! Did you (or any one else in the thread) open an issue yet for this behavior and provide logs, details how to reproduce?

The right place to do this is were the devs are working:

Same here, seems to have happened since 2024.4.1 on IOS (Pro Max 13 running latest version)…basically I only get the ribbon and then it just hangs!

Can you even get logs then to create a github issue?