Aqara m3 hub connected to HA but not all device under M3 gets connected

Hi all, I have an issue with the aqara m3 integration with home assistant. I managed to connect m3 to home assistant, most of the integration automatically populates. It comes in under the m3 hub

There’s some items missing and particularly both H1 20amp water heater switches did not appear on home assistant.

Is there a way to connect them through the hub? Or is there a way to connect them at all. I tried repairing the switch to the m3 hub but made no advancements

I also tried re-pairing the entire aqara hub m3 to home assistant, no changes.

I have the same issue, did you find a solution?

I have to 20 Amp single switch and the H1 3 rocker switches not showing,
all other (20) items are showing OK
Single rocker, Double Rocker, Temperature sensor, Window sensor…

I am having the same issue. Not all of my Door/Window Sensors came over and am missing FP2. I could see if there was a specific device class that wasn’t handled by Matter, but from what I read, even my Air Quality Monitor is supposed to be supported.

I am considering a full reset and setup bridges before pairing any of my endpoints, but probably won’t get around to it unti Sept.

Hi, I have the M3 setup as a matter gateway. The gateway itself doesn’nt have any entities at all and the plugs with electricity measurement only have on/off. Other devices don’t show at all. Also, the range is rubbish. Its pretty disappointing.