I thought i was done, but i have another strange behaviour with widgets.
I’ve put a couple of HA switches (external lights) on my Huawei Mate S screen.
If i control them via another source, like the browser in my PC, they works fine, following the state of the switch (blue off, yellow on).
But, when i try to control a switch from the widget, things goes bad.
I’ll try to explain
- Switch/light initial status is “off”.
- I click on it
- The androidcaptions Says “switching Luce Portone ON”
- From PC Browser, the light goes on.
- The light on the widget blinks yellow for a fracton of second, the blue again. Icon caption says off
- I click again on the widget.
- The andorid captions Says “switching Luce Portone ON”
- The widget turns yellow, and it’s caption says “on”
- From PC Browser, the light stays on
- I click again on the widget to turn off the light
- The andorid captions Says “switching Luce Portone OFF”
- The widget turns blue, and it’s caption says “off”
- From PC Browser, the light turns off
BUT, sometimes the widget blinks off then on again (yellow, “on”) while the real light turns off, so i have the light off, and the widget stating it’s on.
The blink thing is desyncing the widget and it’s next click behaviour from the real Home Assistant control.
The blink happens also when turning on, sometimes.
While the widget is desynced, the Ariela UI is not, and it’s showing the real HA status.
So i have a the widget showing ON, and Ariela showing OFF.