ASEKO pool controller

Anyone else running one of the ASEKO pool controllers, and maybe want to collaborate on an add-on?

I have extracted all the useful JSON-data, and it requires signing in and storing a cookie. Have no experience in writing an add-on myself.

5 Likes

I unfortunately have no experience creating an add-on for home assistant. I would however love it if you could share the steps for obtaining the JSON-data.

Of course I can share the steps. It’s not all that pretty, but it works stable. Just need some time to sum it up.

I have a heat pump to my pool and the App is called Alsavo pro is that the same?

Sorry mate, I mislead you. No, ASEKO pool controller is not the same. I’ll make another post for the heat pump :slight_smile:

Here’s a link to the Alsavo thread :slight_smile:
Alsavo Pro heat pump - Development - Home Assistant Community (home-assistant.io)

That would be great, much appreciated, thanks

An integration with Aseko pool controller would indeed be great. Is there a sort of vote for new functionality?

Hi, i would also like to see the steps, dont have any experience either but will give it a try :slight_smile:

Any update @aeklo? Thnx

I’d like to participate in developing a HAss controller for the Aseko pool, I’ve just got my pool in the garden and started automatimng the house with home assistant, now I’m getting into connecting thet stuff that’s not coming out of the shelf, e.g. Aseko Pool Controller, I’m sure that I can get may hands on pretty quick if someby works with me.

1 Like

Did not find the time to follow up on this one, sorry. But good news: Aseko Pool is now part of the HA core now thanks to @milanmeu :clap:

1 Like

Got my Aseko Asin Aqua Home installed today and it took literally seconds to get it added to Home Assistant. Awesome job! @milanmeu

Mattias

There seems to be a new behaviour of the Aseko cloud service where the user session times out after 15 minutes and requires the client to re-authenticate. The only workaround I have found is the remove and re-add the integration.