Audi MMI support

just remove the audi folder from your custom component dir

edit, also for new dependencies, reboot your complete system, a restart is most of the times not enough…

dependies are installed upon full reboot

“ha snapshot” toke me back to live

I changed the manifest file

Sorry for the broken manifest, all should be well now.

2 Likes

Shoot, I’m in the U.S., it was working just fine until I updated and now it says failed to login in the logs. Is there anyway to roll back to a few versions in the past (I think you pushed 2 since I last updated). @arjenvr

If you are using hacs, you can revert normally? Or just grab it from github

I am using HACS but I dont see how to roll back?

Indeed, dont see it either, grab it from github?

ugh, ok thanks!

Is Audi using different login methods and servers in different parts of the world? That’s super.

I could add the old mechanism as an integration parameter. Or I could simply select the old one when region is US. No idea if other regions are still on the old method though…

Not sure, let me know if you want to test something, I’ll work on rolling back later today, had our water main break at the house so working on that currently (well not me specifically but a trained professional :slight_smile: )

Rolled back to the older one and it came back up, so yeah def not working wit hthe new stuff in the US.

The update fixed my integration. I’ve now only got 1 entity, @FrankBakkerNl & @EBOOZ did you guys fixed the issue?

@mitchztm, for me the update also fixed the login issue, but I still have the same 10 entities I had before

1 Like

Make sure to enter the correct region, I had it also wrong, and only 1 entity was created

@arjenvr Great work on getting this back up and running. Any idea why some of us are missing some entities?

My guess is something got corrupted when I first added this integration and therefore the missing entities will not be added anymore. Is there a way force a re-initialization of the integration so it might re-create all the entities?

Your effort is much appreciated

Hmm i tried re-adding the integration with the region set on DE (i’m from The Netherlands). Is this wrong?

I gave up when I tried to add my car previously. Will have a look with the new update later this week.

1 Like

Excellent that this now works again. Just added it for my e-Tron and every sensor is pulled nicely.
I see there has been some work ongoing on fixing stop/start charger and climatisation “on” for other e-Tron owners…I have the same issues, would love to create an automation for stopping charging during day hours and starting again during the night…Anything I can do to help out getting there for the e-Tron?

Thanks.

Last time I was involved @arjenvr used my eTron for tests but could not get it to work. The car returned an error and it was unclear what the cause is. I don’t think any work has been done on it since.

Thomas