Backup to iCloud rather than Google Drive or Drop Box

There is a way to back up to Drop Box but I can’t seem to find one for iCloud. Are there any programmers who are interested in making this? I think it would be useful to many people. Thank you.

Hi @daviegeepers !

I’m interested, are you still ?

I’ll work on it soon.

2 Likes

Yes!! Please let me know how I can help?

I will, but I have some other fixes to make before and have vacation, so in few months, sorry :sweat_smile:

Awesome!! I’ll get you a quarantini!

Yeaaayyyyy :smile:

I actually refactored Synology DSM and Netgear components during quarantine.

But yesterday night, started iCloud again, adding iCloud Drive support to the library :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

The problem is we could only get data from iCloud Drive, not send data, will contact the code owner if he can add it, or lead my in the right direction.

Its pretty awesome that you’re trying. Thank you. I think a lot of other people will be psyched, too. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Somebody added the ability to upload files to iCloud Drive in the iCloud library, this will permits HA to upload backups :tada:

2 Likes

This is great. I’m wicked excited for this and thank you for your work!

hey there - just giving a little reminder poke. is there anything i can do to help? :slight_smile:

Great idea and something I need, anyone get this working?

I guess… no solution yet for icloud excisting

Just trying to keep this alive!

I am interested in a solution for automatic backups to iCloud Drive. Anymore work being done this project @Quentame?

2 Likes