Beginners guide to Doorbird

I haven’t, but I have played with the sip functionality in DoorBird. What SIP integrations are there for home assistant?

I don’t think there’s a native sip component in HA unfortunately.

Hello guys,
It is possible to use my doorbird keypad to turn on inside lights?
Is there an event or something ? Thanks

Hi all,

Really enjoying the Doorbird integration in HA, thanks for all the work.
I am using the relay on my doorbird door station in ‘toggle’ mode (instead of ‘default’), which means they turn on/switch high on a first ‘push’ and turn off/switch low on a second ‘push’. Much like an ordinary switch, with state. It seems that the integration is not yet compatible with this type of switch. I have been looking at te source code and API specs, but have been unable to find a way to alter the behaviour in HA to mimic an ordinary switch. Has anybody got any experience with this?

How are you changing the relay mode? I don’t see it in my Doorbird app.

You can find the option under ‘Administration’ > ‘Relays’ then ‘Mode’ and switch between ‘default’ and ‘toggle’.

1 Like

Hi Guys
i am also interested in this doorbird system
The indoor : A1101 and outdoor : d2101kv (with keypad)

but i have some questions about it, hope some one can guide me…
I have at my board inside an POE switch, but only 1 UTP cable to the indoor room and 1 UTP cable to the outoor place…
So i can connect both of them, but i also want to make use of the keypad offcourse for my electric door, that UTP cable from my door, also goes to inside to the board…

So if i read the manual, i actually need 2 cables? 1 POE for data and power and 2 extra wires for the relay to open the door? How can i solve this?
I was thinking of using only 4 wires of the UTP , so not POE connected anymore to the outdoor station, 2 wires for the power and 2 wires for the relay, so i can make it happen with 1 UTP right?

For the indoor station, do i need todo the same? do i also need to connect the relays for the electric door? or can i just use the 1 POE cable there? so if i want to open the door from the inside, it goes through lan and gives the signal to the outdoor station?

and what about the power din rail option? can i use one for both indoor and outdoor station? or 1 din power supply for each station?

thnx in advance

EDIT: I read on other forums, that only 4 wires are needed for POE and data? Is that correct? That solves my first question :frowning:

And what about safety? Isn’t it as simple as taking off the outdoor station and connect the 2 wires to open the door?

With an indoor station, does it also work as stand alone? Or does it need internet access all the time?

Hi,

i have an indoor A1101 , you can create extra buttons on it (widgets)
i have added a https api call , but seems it doesnt support POST?

how can we add custom tiles on it, to trigger an light for example? how can we do that with an http call ?

webhook only supports POST

Hi there,

I use the doorbird integration (D1101V) but I miss this functions:

• time stamp of the last ring/last motion in the Picture Entity Card
  • send the picture of the last ring via notify

Do you have any suggestions?

I have added this two HTTPS calls, but how I get the Logbook for this events?
grafik

There is also one more step. There is a schedule under Relais that also needs to be active.

since my last update doorbird isn’t found anymore. Even when I disable and readd the doorbird it doesnt work anymore. No switch / entities are displayed.

Did I miss anything? any crucial change ?

Nope. Still working here. Should work I think. No breaking changes.

1 Like

thx i found some problem in the log

Error setting up entry 192.168.5.162 for doorbird
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/src/homeassistant/homeassistant/config_entries.py", line 249, in async_setup
    result = await component.async_setup_entry(hass, self)  # type: ignore
  File "/usr/src/homeassistant/homeassistant/components/doorbird/__init__.py", line 159, in async_setup_entry
    if not await _async_register_events(hass, doorstation):
  File "/usr/src/homeassistant/homeassistant/components/doorbird/__init__.py", line 203, in _async_register_events
    await hass.async_add_executor_job(doorstation.register_events, hass)
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.8/concurrent/futures/thread.py", line 57, in run
    result = self.fn(*self.args, **self.kwargs)
  File "/usr/src/homeassistant/homeassistant/components/doorbird/__init__.py", line 280, in register_events
    hass_url = get_url(hass)
  File "/usr/src/homeassistant/homeassistant/helpers/network.py", line 83, in get_url
    request_host = _get_request_host()
  File "/usr/src/homeassistant/homeassistant/helpers/network.py", line 123, in _get_request_host
    raise NoURLAvailableError

problem was no internal / external url set

If some comes closed to my doorbird without pressing the doorbell buttion, I get a picture via telegram notification. I don’t understand what is the trigger for this because in the integration I have only this event:

grafik

Automation:
grafik

you must have it setup incorrectly in the schedules section of the doorbird app.

The mistake was, the user in the Doorbird App needs access to API, that’s all

I have a big problem after a factory reset of the doorbird.

Home Assistant > Developer Tools > Events
If I fire this event (doorstation_myname_klingeltaste) manually, everything works fine.
If I press the button on the Doorbird doorstation, nothing will work.

In the doorbird app (iOS) there is a HTTP(S) call:

• Name: Home Assistant (doorstation_myname_klingeltaste)
  • URL: http//192.168.xxx.xxx:8123/api/doorbird/doorstation_myname_klingeltaste?token=xxxxx

The schedule for HTTP(S) call is always on. All users have acces to API.

Where can I find the problem? Do you have an ideas…?

any suggestions for me? :woozy_face: