BeoLink (Bang & Olufsen)

Hmm can you try with version 0.3.1 and see if that makes a difference?

I assume your 28’s are running sw 2.3.4, right?

1 Like

BTW, I didnt make this great component, my colleague did :slight_smile:

Many thanks for your quickly answer CMDK…
Yes, the Beolabs are running sw 2.3.4…
How I can downgrade to version 3.1? I’ve removed the integration and the I reinstalled it but I can select only 0.5.x versions… :frowning:

Ok, with version 0.3.1 I can add the first 28 but when I try to add the second one I got this:

Questo errore ha avuto origine da un'integrazione personalizzata.

Logger: custom_components.bangolufsen.coordinator
Source: custom_components/bangolufsen/coordinator.py:95 
Integration: Bang & Olufsen (documentation, issues) 
First occurred: 17:00:49 (4 occurrences) 
Last logged: 17:01:24

(500) Reason: Internal Server Error HTTP response headers: HTTPHeaderDict({'Server': 'nginx/1.18.0', 'Date': 'Fri, 23 Dec 2022 16:00:49 GMT', 'Content-Length': '314', 'Connection': 'keep-alive', 'X-Mozart-Serial': '35944892', 'X-Mozart-Version': '2.3.4.15129', 'X-Mozart-API-Version': '1'}) HTTP response body: DBus method response org.mozart.audio.source.netradio1.player.GetPreset on org.mozart.audio.source.netradio1 failed: D-Bus error org.freedesktop.DBus.Error.Failed: org.mozart.audio.source.netradio1.player.GetPreset threw error on /org/mozart/audio/source/netradio1: Shutting down (error code 13): Permission denied
(500) Reason: Internal Server Error HTTP response headers: HTTPHeaderDict({'Server': 'nginx/1.18.0', 'Date': 'Fri, 23 Dec 2022 16:00:54 GMT', 'Content-Length': '314', 'Connection': 'keep-alive', 'X-Mozart-Serial': '35944892', 'X-Mozart-Version': '2.3.4.15129', 'X-Mozart-API-Version': '1'}) HTTP response body: DBus method response org.mozart.audio.source.netradio1.player.GetPreset on org.mozart.audio.source.netradio1 failed: D-Bus error org.freedesktop.DBus.Error.Failed: org.mozart.audio.source.netradio1.player.GetPreset threw error on /org/mozart/audio/source/netradio1: Shutting down (error code 13): Permission denied
(500) Reason: Internal Server Error HTTP response headers: HTTPHeaderDict({'Server': 'nginx/1.18.0', 'Date': 'Fri, 23 Dec 2022 16:01:04 GMT', 'Content-Length': '314', 'Connection': 'keep-alive', 'X-Mozart-Serial': '35944892', 'X-Mozart-Version': '2.3.4.15129', 'X-Mozart-API-Version': '1'}) HTTP response body: DBus method response org.mozart.audio.source.netradio1.player.GetPreset on org.mozart.audio.source.netradio1 failed: D-Bus error org.freedesktop.DBus.Error.Failed: org.mozart.audio.source.netradio1.player.GetPreset threw error on /org/mozart/audio/source/netradio1: Shutting down (error code 13): Permission denied
(500) Reason: Internal Server Error HTTP response headers: HTTPHeaderDict({'Server': 'nginx/1.18.0', 'Date': 'Fri, 23 Dec 2022 16:01:24 GMT', 'Content-Length': '314', 'Connection': 'keep-alive', 'X-Mozart-Serial': '35944892', 'X-Mozart-Version': '2.3.4.15129', 'X-Mozart-API-Version': '1'}) HTTP response body: DBus method response org.mozart.audio.source.netradio1.player.GetPreset on org.mozart.audio.source.netradio1 failed: D-Bus error org.freedesktop.DBus.Error.Failed: org.mozart.audio.source.netradio1.player.GetPreset threw error on /org/mozart/audio/source/netradio1: Shutting down (error code 13): Permission denied

:frowning: :frowning: :frowning:

The second one? Isnt it a pair? Then it should only be added as one? Whatever the primary does, the secondary should do.

1 Like

You’re right! The integration detected both, I thought both should be added…
That you very much…

1 Like

Cool! I don’t think there has been a lot of testing on stereo pairs with this component, so I’m reporting some bugs, and then things will probably improve even further in 2023 :slight_smile:

1 Like

Having issues with the Beoremote Halo. Now it says it has been disconnected. Nothing has changed in the setup or the IP-address. Please advise.

Can you try just moving one (nothing else) of the nodes in Nodered and press Deploy? Make sure it’s set to ‘Full’ by pressing the small triangle at the Deploy button. Does this help?

Happy new year to everyone here

@cklit Do you have any idea how to select a radio station from the B&O radio? Found this in your BeoNetRemote documentation:

{
    "playQueueItem": {
        "behaviour": "planned",
        "station": {
            "tuneIn": {
                "stationId": "s45455"
            },
            "image" : [
            ]
        }
    }
}

Tried something similar with BEO Radio:

{ 
  "playQueueItem": {
        "behaviour": "planned",
        "station": {
            "beoradio": {
                "stationId": "3121506111696362"
            },
            "image" : [
            ]
        }
      }
  }

Unfortunately, without success.

Anyone got it working?

Just added it to the documentation: BeoNetRemote Client API

1 Like

Brilliant, works smooth! Thanks @cklit

1 Like

Hey there, I made substantial improvements to the BeoPlay component, try it if you have a chance.: GitHub - giachello/beoplay: Home Assistant component to control BeoPlay including TVs, Speakers and others.

1 Like

Check it out now… I made a bunch of improvements this week.

I think for this, we’d have to see what communication the B&O app does with the Avant. can you share a network trace if possible of what happens on the network when that option is called?

A quick test shows substantial improvements already - good job!

2 Likes

Can you try version 0.6.0?

Something is causing it (in this case a M3) to set the state ‘Paused’ approximately every 5 min. The speaker has not played today at all. When I monitor the BeoNotify stream, nothing is registered at the same time, so it must be the HA component itself.

that’s interesting. the notify stream gets shut down every 5 minutes by some clients and it needs to reload , so that may be introducing this issue. will check it out.

1 Like

ok check 2023.1.6

I think I fixed it

1 Like