BeoLink (Bang & Olufsen)

Hi @ottar,

Yes, unfortunately it seems like all my pastiebin links has expired by now.

I think this was the content of the one you’re looking for:

Thank you very much!
I’m trying to figure out how to translate the api you’ve posted into rest_commands. My aim is to start specific radio stations from the B&O radio among other things.
Here’s my rest_command in the config. I’ve managed to make a rest command that sets the active source by type, but this one does not work for me.

rest_command:
  beostage_radio:
    url: http://10.0.0.4:8080/BeoZone/Zone/ActiveSources
    method: POST
    headers:
      Content-Type: 'application/json'
    payload: '{ "primaryExperience": { "source": { "id": "beoradio:[email protected]"  } }, "contentId": "1445071514695882" } }'

Any input would be greatly appreciated :slight_smile:

Got it working. Simple syntax error…

Hi,
I simply try to set up a join experience using a rest command. As by now I succeeded to do the following, but I think it could be done easier and shorter: starting a source and adding a second speaker to play synchronously. I’d prefer to tell the second speaker just to join.

post://192.168.0.28:8080/BeoZone/Zone/Stream/Play?{“play”:“play”}
post://192.168.0.29:8080/BeoZone/Zone/ActiveSources?{“activeSources”:{“primary":"beoradio:[email protected]”}}

Could anybody help me to set up a simple join command?

Cheers,
Nietz.

POST /BeoZone/Zone/Device/OneWayJoin HTTP/1.1
Host: 192.168.100.66:8080
Content-Type: application/json

{
    "toBeReleased": false
}

Hi

Is it possible to get the node red for the halo configuration ? or another way to control HA lights from halo?

@cmdk how did you send icons from ha to halo? and get controls to ha

do you have at how to ?

Know this is a old topic, but anyway?

Import this flow to Nodered and change the marked nodes to fit your config. Best of luck :smiley: