Best most powerful zigbee stick?

Yes,working perfectly over LAN.

Will be possible to get LAN Coordinator in maximum 1 month.

1 Like

How can I now if the lan gateway I received it’s lan only or LAN/USB? I ordered the day before you put the 10$ discount for lan only devices

also, where can I download de STL file for the box? cannot find it in Github

Please write me in Telegram or at [email protected].
I need you name or order number, something to start with.

Will upload today

Hi Radu,

Congratulations for the work !

I am looking for a zigbee coordinator/router usb stick to be plugged to RPI4.

As I have understood there might be some issues (interferences) with the Usb3.0 ports, do you confirm ? If yes what would be the best option ? longer cable ? …

Is there a plan to support wifi like Z-Bee Duo stick (Hybrid CC2652P zigbee 3.0 adapter) so that it can be directly powered directly and connected to RPI via the wifi ?

Last but not least, from which origin country are sent the packages please ?

Thanks a lot

Thank you very much for support on this :slight_smile:

Yes, I confirm this issue, so usually people use extension cable to solve this. disable Bluetooth on RPI, chance usb ports from USB3 to USB2 and vice versa.
Specially for people who want to install their Coordinator far away from RPI4 is designed LAN Coordinator, what is working either via USB C Type or LAN, just choose you side :slight_smile:

Actually i already designed it long time ago, November 2020, but i come to a conclusion ( personal) that this will not be interesting for users( i like everything to be neat,clean and small ) Will review the design and maybe share with people all required information, maybe somebody will be interested in assembly. Myself i’m using in a remote location a Wifi Zigbee stick, small but powerful what is using Wemos D1 Mini.

Photo of my Wemos D1 Mini Shield

Germany, using UPS or DHL Ground.

Great stuff :grinning:

Thanks a lot for your clear answers !

Do you have items in stock for the moment ? How long would it take to ship to Belgium ? (approximately)

I wish you a lot of success

1 Like

yes,if stock is not there , you will have proper message on Tindie and my own website.

7 days according to last package sent to Belgium

Tracking

1 Like

More than 24 days to Belgium, still did not receive mine.

Francis , you and another 2 guys are special,very. You was the first ones who make order online, and the first to who i send from Germany.But is very pitty tracking not working.Unfortunately like we discussed Francis, i filled a complaint with DHL,they answer in 3 weeks.
After my discussion with another 2 guys, we come to a conclusion that after 30 days if package don’t arrive, will send again with Express Service (UPS,DPD,etc)

Tracking problem 1

What i understood 100% is this DHL tracking is not working properly sometimes.

Another case

Anyways , all packages are insured and will send repeatedly with Express Delivery Service. Can’t leave nobody without their device.

1 Like

Hi Radu,

beginner question:

Looking forward to replace my two CC2530 (coordinator and router).
It would be great to use the coordinator anywhere next to my network switches.

So I just need to order one LAN Gateway (as Coordinator) and one Stick (as Router)?
If so, where can I find the router firmware and flash instructions?

best regards

Stefan

Hi Stefan,

Yes, exactly. :slight_smile:

LAN

Please us this: Router Firmware KoenK. Flashing instructions are the same for all TI based chips. I’m using cc2538-bsl. Check my page for instructions: FLASH

Best Regards

1 Like

thanks for the super fast reply. so all I need will be the IP address of the LAN Gateway and enter it in zigbee2mqtt, correct? Any option to assign a static address?

PS: Just tried to order in your store but whenever I click on the paypal button I see the following screen. Tried it in Chrome and Firefox.

yes or mDNS name ( example: zigstar-gw-lan.local )

Of course,at the moment by .yaml file in ESP-Home, instruction is here: Static IP

I was working on site now,please check again. Should work if no write me a PM. Lets figure what’s the issue.

1 Like

Hi Radu and the community

I was still wondering about compatibility of devices.

Can you please give us an idea with which devices it has proven to work properly: IKEA TRÅDFRI / Sonoff/ Aquara / Xiaomi sensors?

Thanks for your feedback,
Adrien

1 Like

IKEA TRÅDFRI → yes
Sonoff → only the zigbee devices, not the wifi
aqara → yes
Xiaomi → yes

See for all devices :

2 Likes

Thanks a lot Francis ! :slight_smile:

@Adri77 I’m using Z2M, and list of supported devices is amazing and is increasing daily(now 1600 pcs ) ,check here: Supported Devices

3 Likes

Thanks Radu it is exactly what I needed !

Hi @mercenaruss ,
I was tired of the limit on the CC2531 and I wanted something more powerful.
So I just bought a ZigStar Stick v4.
How many zigbee devices can I expect it can handle?

1 Like

Thank you for your interest, I’m very thankful.
According to Z-Stack-firmware/coordinator at master · Koenkk/Z-Stack-firmware · GitHub its around 200 devices.