Bosch Solution 2000 / 3000 Alarm Integration

Hi Sanjay, thank you very much it works!!!

Are you able to standardise the states to ‘on’ and ‘off’ this will make it easier to integrate with all other devices?

Thanks again!!!

Sure, just not quite sure what to do about the error states, there’s like 6 different states a sensor can be in

1 Like

What are the 6 different states? can you please try to marry them to the definitions below:

Also, I have a siren and a strobe but they don’t seem to appear as entities.

Yeah im not terribly surprised that the siren and strobe don’t show up, I would have to see if i can figure out how to activate those. I don’t really see a way to activate them from the lua code.

maybe we go for a motion sensor, with on and off.
The other states are for if a sensor is missing or has been broken and become a dead short.
Perhaps ill just have those come through as extra data on the entities

Alright, the sensors are all now binary motion sensors. You can get the extended state via attributes. I don’t really have a way through the api to tell what type of sensor a sensor is though so right now if a point has “smoke” in the name, it will show up as a smoke detector, otherwise itll show up as a motion detector

1 Like

That works very well. Also love that i can update via hacs!!

Thanks again for this integraiton!!!

I haven’t figured out how to setup this integration with HASS and use the RSC+ app.

Looks like you can only have one connection on that port and three no other way to access this via multiple ports.

yeah, ive just given up on the RSC+ app

1 Like

Just wanted to double check does this just monitor the status or can you arm/disarm the system too?

Also just looking at purchasing a Solution 3000, I’m assuming I just need the Solution 3000 with the IP module? Do I need the Direct Link Adapter/cable at all?

arm / disarm as well, you just need the ip module, i dont even own a direct link adaptor myself.

I have just fixed it for the solution 2000 as well

It would be awesome if what you written sanjay, is a complete replacement for the RSC app.

I’d like to ask, does the current integration for HA receive or can read through any historical event notifications like the RSC app does? For zone arm, disarm, trouble, tamper, power loss, etc.

Im currently waiting for bosch to get me some documentation on how to get data like that, for some reason when i try to read historical data, i can get it encoded but not as text, and i have no idea how to decode that data

Hey Sanjay, I’ve updated to your latest repo and sensors are less reliable.

Some PIRs get stuck in the on position and don’t update, it’s almost like the script loses connection the panel eth module.
Fixes the issue when I restart HA, this has happened 3 times in the last week.

Ah yep i think i see the problem, try the latest version

ok so i have this alarm system…
im trying to understand how to even install this integration, no idea??

Thanks Sanjay, i’ll give the update ago!

All you do is just extract the repo contents into the /config folder
(same place where your “configuration.yaml” file is)

when u have extracted, the folder structure is like
/config/custom_components/solutions3000/*

Once you’ve placed the files in the config folder;
It will be usable as an integration when u next start up Home Assistant.

Looks like the bosch RSC+ app is a xamarin based android app.

The source code is able to be read by decompilation. See here:

(As noted by one of the commenters, you’ll have to decompress the dlls within the assembly folder)

You’ll be able to read from the decompiled source code, to see how the decoding is done.
(It looks like they didn’t obfuscate the app. Which is great)

don’t even need to do that, you can install it via HACS