Bosch Solution 2000 / 3000 Alarm Integration

Could i get you to check out area_alarms and test again? From what i understand, if the code i was looking at is correct, it should give us information about the currently triggering alarms.

Thanks Sanjay for your work, it works really well, much better than the RSC+ app. Just confirming that if the alarm is triggered then “Home Alarm triggered” trigger will be called? I quickly tried it the other day and I didn’t get the “triggered” response. If so, how often does it poll for that status?

Thanks once again for your hard work. Game changer for me.

This looks great and just what I am looking for however…for the life of me I cannot get this to show up.

Tried via HACS and also tried manually but still cannot see it anywhere.

Any help much appreciated.

Never mind…must be slightly too stupid to work a computer

Just pushed a new version. I was given some code for checking if an alarm is triggered so this all works now.
If you would like to display a list of triggered alarms, the area_alarms property will tell you this.
I also use the pending state when the entry delay is active as well now, instead of the arming state.

1 Like

Figure i should probably bump you about this too as i can now confirm that this works correctly with the new code

Hey just read through and I have a couple of questions, does this integration just need the Bosch RSC (as in install the IP module and configure the app) or are their other parts/steps involved. Also not really sure how to add this to home assistant and configure. This seems like a cool integration but just confused about the actual process of configuring.

As long as your IP module is configured and working, you just install the integration into home assistant (via HACS) and then you can add the device via the home assistant UI, using the same pin code as you use from RSC+. Do note that when you have this integration enabled, the RSC+ app will stop working, as the IP Module doesn’t allow multiple connections at once.

1 Like

This is true but you do still get the notifications from the RSC+ app if you have it configured

Hey similarly to jasonrobot00, i have no idea how to add it onto hacs, is there a custom repository that you have to add, if so where or what is the link??

Thanks in advance!

I just upgraded from 2022.9.1 to 9.3 and now see this error:

This error originated from a custom integration.

Logger: homeassistant.config_entries
Source: custom_components/solutions3000/solution3000.py:644
Integration: Solution 3000
First occurred: 2:41:59 PM (1 occurrences)
Last logged: 2:41:59 PM

Error setting up entry Home for solutions3000
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/src/homeassistant/homeassistant/config_entries.py", line 357, in async_setup
    result = await component.async_setup_entry(hass, self)
  File "/config/custom_components/solutions3000/__init__.py", line 30, in async_setup_entry
    await panel.initialise()
  File "/config/custom_components/solutions3000/solution3000.py", line 644, in initialise
    self.reader, self.writer = await asyncio.open_connection(
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.10/asyncio/streams.py", line 47, in open_connection
    transport, _ = await loop.create_connection(
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.10/asyncio/base_events.py", line 1064, in create_connection
    raise exceptions[0]
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.10/asyncio/base_events.py", line 1049, in create_connection
    sock = await self._connect_sock(
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.10/asyncio/base_events.py", line 960, in _connect_sock
    await self.sock_connect(sock, address)
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.10/asyncio/selector_events.py", line 500, in sock_connect
    return await fut
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.10/asyncio/selector_events.py", line 535, in _sock_connect_cb
    raise OSError(err, f'Connect call failed {address}')
ConnectionRefusedError: [Errno 111] Connect call failed ('XXX.XXX.XXX.XXX', 7700)

Re-starting HA does not fix it. I can login to the B426-M web interface.

Any ideas?

sounds like your solution3000 is just refusing connections on that port, i also had that issue and then restarted my panel a couple of times and it started working

Repo is here:

1 Like

I deleted the integration, re-started HA, tried to re-add it but it fails at the Submit with a similar error of connection refused.

The RSC+ app is working OK. That uses the same port?

How would I re-start the panel (sorry, only had it a week so not certain how to do that).

I suspect the RSC+ does use that port, you don’t have it open or connected while your doing this do you? Not really sure what causes it, i just hit the “save and execute” button on the panel to get it to reload it settings and it started working.

No luck. Did the “save and execute” then tried to add the integration back in HA but still get "ConnectionRefusedError: [Errno 111] Connect call failed "

Are you running this with home assistant OS? I know some people have solved that error by just restarting home assistant OS in other integrations, might be a similar issue here?

Running HA Supervised. Have re-started 3 times, even done a reboot of my device (Intel NUC).

It was working fine in 2022.9.1, then upgraded to 9.3 and it failed on restarting. Then 9.4, same problem.

Are you on the latest HA?

im not, i wll give that a go
can confirm that with the latest OS and the latest core it works just fine

Hi Sanjay, sorry for not being active recently. Yes, I can confirm that it’s working properly. Thanks for your effort!!